PNEE (IP Logged)

Re: Buchs gone
24 May, 2012 14:01
Good signing for us grinning smiley

Bonus ball
Bonus ball (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 14:05
Gutted, but fair play, zoom was on double what buchs was on for sitting in the stand last season,

keith5092
keith5092 (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 15:16
To PNEE

If its true about how much money you was losing each month then I feel sorry for you.

You are a great club but if reports are to be true then you won't be able to survive. I know you have got rid of a load of players but if you start, IN fact you have, going for players and offering more that the original club has offered, there is no way you will be here in a few years.

This reminds me of Bradford a few years ago and look at them now.

God forbid this happens to you as I don't like seeing football clubs go under. This is just another case of spend spend spend, the money we haven't got and see what happens. The worst case if administration.

Look forward to grabbing 6 points off you next year.

Ps let us have Humey back hehe

JonesMusic
Matthew the rover (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 15:25
Peter Ridsdale the chairman though...to be expected!

keith5092
keith5092 (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 15:35
Exactly, and when he gets bored he will run without a word.

I know we have got no money and the dreaded word, budget comes into it, but I am glad we work within our means.it would have been easy to say let's take a gamble and offer similar contracts so they sign, to give us a good chance of promotion.
When it doesn't happen we would be screwed.

It's frustrating seeing our players and players we were linked too, ie Marc richards signing for chesterfield, not coming here but if we stay within our means, and don't go silly I will be happy.

These teams will soon realise, and I hope very fricken soon, if they don't stop gambling like a lot are, lower league football with not exist coz of how many will go bankrupt!

Bonus ball
Bonus ball (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 15:48
Buchs wouldn't off been on big money, zoom was getting double for sitting in the stand most off the season,

pnematt
pnematt (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 15:56
Hi guys,
Sounds like we've signed a decent player, been needing a left back for years!
Obviously seems he's moved for money/ ambition (no offence intended). However I'd disagree that we are spending beyond our means, released I think 14 players or something around that mark, including Neil Mellor who was on ridiculous Championship level wages, and have replaced them with around 5 players so far, all who have arrived without a fee.
We have a millionaire owner who although refuses to spend to excess will never let the club go under and so far been very impressed with Ridsale despite the obvious caution at the start.
Hope you guys have a decent season apart from the 2 games against us!

pez
pez (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 16:14
That's Football Agents for you, Slimy and totally dishonest!

Wonder how much his agent got out of this devious u turn?

Never mind, another one bites the dust.

Hope we take 6 points of them now!

Northender87
Northender87 (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 16:19
Pleased with this signing. Don't understand why other fans seems to think we're overspending. Our wage bill will be dramatically reduced next season, hence we are signing (hopefully) players who are proven at this level and are using our reputation of being a slightly bigger club in this division to get the better players from rival clubs. Don't compare us to Bradford!

Good luck.

mallorcapete
mallorcapete (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 16:22
this is the way of the world every league 1-2 team releases 7-10 players,clubs with a bit more money pinch a few-welsh-buchanan,all the other players are on a merry go round,no 10 season players now.raven,enoch ,weir,devaney,labadie all good players ,will all get fixed up,we,ll sign 5-6 new players and hope for the best,if any turn out better and only on a 1 year contract,it will be bye bye more wages elsewhere.sadly the days of mungall,higgins,nixon,harvey.etc are long gone

Burrows
Mikey (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 16:27
No idea what your budget is but think people come to the "overspending" conclusion as allegedly Welsh more than doubled his wage to 2.5k p/w with you.. something we can only dream of paying.

Your income will be much, much bigger than ours though. Seem to remember someone on here praising your hospitality suites etc on a matchday - a source of income we don't really have because ours are sh*t.

On topic though, Buchanan is a great signing.

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac168/total-tranmere/goodison.jpg

philpne87
philpne87 (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 18:51
love the haters makes me laugh, the guy has moved from ur small club for more money and intentions of actually playing at a decent level in his career something which will never happen at ur joke of a club #mickymouseclub..(Sm100) UTW!

keith5092
keith5092 (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 19:00
Micky mouse club who finished ahead of you on with about 5 times less the budget of you?

I'm not saying welsh and Buchanan are wrong for moving for probably double the wage but i hope u get promoted coz u won't be able to sustain it.

Come back when ur a self sufficient team and argue the case?

About 90% of football league clubs aren't self sufficient, and about 99% of prem clubs.

This is why foot ball is fuc%#^d

Runcorn Rover
Runcorn Rover (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 19:34
Quote:
philpne87
love the haters makes me laugh, the guy has moved from ur small club for more money and intentions of actually playing at a decent level in his career something which will never happen at ur joke of a club #mickymouseclub..(Sm100) UTW!
You are a sad deluded individual.You support a club with
a lot of potential but can only finish below our "mickey mouse club"
The joke will be on PNE if you fail to sort out your finances.Ridsdale has previous in this area.
I have always thought that PNE supporters were decent fans
but all clubs inc TRFC have clowns like you

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

24 May, 2012 20:22
Quote:
philpne87

A Mickey Mouse Club? Nothing against Preston, but how many times did you make the Championship playoffs in the last 20 years compared to Tranmere?

What legue position did you get this season compared to Tranmere?

Don't do your club a disservice mate, by acting like a punk azz dude. Your club has more issues than Tranmere and you might get over them hopefully, but there is a chance you might not.

As for someone elses comments on Mellor, he has retired through injury, so not quite the same as actually being released.

I wonder if he had not been crocked, would Preston still be willing to continue paying him.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

ming05
ming05 (IP Logged)

26 May, 2012 11:19
Not that bothered really, Zoom IMO is better player and do you want someone who says one thing and does another anyway.

pez
pez (IP Logged)

26 May, 2012 12:14
Quote:
philpne87

There is clearly a village somewhere in Lancashire that is missing an idiot!

Surely PNE have their own fans forum, so why don't you do us all a favour and point your browser in their direction?

Oxygen Thief!!!

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

26 May, 2012 13:08
Quote:
ming05
Not that bothered really, Zoom IMO is better player and do you want someone who says one thing and does another anyway.

Zoom is nowhere near as good as Buchanan defensively,maybe going forward.But at the end of the day ,both are classed as defenders.

The thing that has made me laugh over the past week or so has been the huge amount of pathetic rubbishing of abilities of both players [mainly on another website] that have gone to Preston particularly Welsh. The defensive midfielder has always come in for vast amounts of criticism at Tranmere-they do all the unseen dirty work and tidying up and are never appreciated as a result.We will miss Welsh-he did a good job for us.

ming05
ming05 (IP Logged)

26 May, 2012 18:01
I did say IMO and respect others opinions. And Its not since he left I said it all season I would have liked to have seen zoom play more.

Bonus ball
Bonus ball (IP Logged)

26 May, 2012 18:57
Zoom!! no way Buchanan is a far better left-back, but with buchs out off the road he might get his place back in the team and surprise me,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net