football
Latest News:
twitter Totally Tranmere Podcast Website facebook register rules help contact Image Map
Next Game: AFC Wimbledon (A) - Saturday 25th October 2014 at 3.00pm

Robbie Fowler
ming05 (IP Logged)
14 May, 2012 12:40
As his name comes up nearly every pre season thought I would start the post this time.

Bit tongue in cheek

Would you have him?

(Sm98)

Re: Robbie Fowler
Croydonwhite (IP Logged)
14 May, 2012 15:56
NO!(Sm122)

SuperWhiteMike (IP Logged)
14 May, 2012 17:14
Not as a player, but I'd be happy to take him as a coach. Failing that i'd certainly take some of his money! (Sm42)

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz39/Journeyman_79/imagejpg1.jpg

Formerly Journeyman79

DevonExile (IP Logged)
14 May, 2012 18:51
I most certainly would not want him. Big names that are well past it are no answer

jade-trfc (IP Logged)
14 May, 2012 20:57
at this moment in time am willing to keep an open mind as we dont have any strickers as mcgurk and akins are more wingers and stockton only 18

Matt34 (IP Logged)
14 May, 2012 21:59
I'd consider him on a month to month basis initially, but if he proved to be a decent scorer after 3 months, get him on a longer one with the option to extend.

A coahing role would be another option, but at least a training deal to see if he still had enough of the goods, because his presence, attitude and experience could be good to rub off on the younger players.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

@gony (IP Logged)
14 May, 2012 22:33
remeber watching aldo against sky sports badgers of beavers !>!?!? at Rabey ! he was manager and 'past' his playing days !!! netted about 6 ! just knew where to be where the ball would fall !
never happen ! but he'd do for me up front

Deadly Submarine (IP Logged)
14 May, 2012 22:48
What about Michael Owen while were at it as he may be leaving Man Utd apparently!

Deadly Submarine

Matt34 (IP Logged)
15 May, 2012 17:43
He'd be way too costly I feel, but you never know, he might just suddenly think he's minted enough not to need a massively fat deal.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net