Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Lets copy Utd...
Discussion started by Gunnersingh1 , 11 August, 2019 20:15
Lets copy Utd...
Gunnersingh1 11 August, 2019 20:15
And play Laca left and Auba through the middle, ala Rashford and Martial change they've made this season.

The main reason being is Auba. I like Laca as a footballer but Auba is 1 of the world's best strikers and i don't want him stuck on the wing, it's a waste. Yes he will and can score goals from there but he is much more affectice through the middle.

Laca has played on the left for Lyon many times and i think it might acctually help the team more because he has good play making ability.

Thoughts?

Re: Lets copy Utd...
Shane 11 August, 2019 20:59
Let's copy United by signing Tom Cleverley.

Gunnersingh1 11 August, 2019 21:05
oK oK oK Shaneo smiling smiley long time no speak.

Flava 11 August, 2019 22:26
Quote:
Shane

(Sm22)

Gunnersingh1 11 August, 2019 22:45
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Shane

(Sm22)

We wouldn't be coping Utd then. Utd didn't sign him!!

Boston Gooner 11 August, 2019 22:54
Lets not.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

grayfox1 11 August, 2019 23:29
No. Let's copy United and invest heavily in defenders.

SuperRob 11 August, 2019 23:34
Utd have a rubbish midfield and will be inconsistent in attack. Their defence will be the reason they make the top 4. Wan bissaka is probably the most under rated English player right now. He's easily worth the £50m they paid for him.

CazOnARola 12 August, 2019 14:18
Quote:
SuperRob
Utd have a rubbish midfield and will be inconsistent in attack. Their defence will be the reason they make the top 4. Wan bissaka is probably the most under rated English player right now. He's easily worth the £50m they paid for him.
If you are playing on the counter attack all the time, u need a strong defense first. Leicester just had vardy and mahrez, so i won't be surprised if they do well.

Like van gaal says, solskjaer also parks the bus like mourinho, he is just winning.

Flava 12 August, 2019 14:52
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Shane

(Sm22)

He was a youth player at Bradford so I'm guessing they must have at some point. Surely it says that somewhere on your Tom Cleverley duvet cover

Gunnersingh1 12 August, 2019 16:20
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Shane

(Sm22)

He was a youth player at Bradford so I'm guessing they must have at some point. Surely it says that somewhere on your Tom Cleverley duvet cover

I'd love for someone to show me the thread where I big up Cleverley!

Ares 12 August, 2019 18:11
PEA will be giving the ball away way more than Sanchez if we make him the main event up front.

Gunnersingh1 12 August, 2019 21:06
Quote:
Ares
PEA will be giving the ball away way more than Sanchez if we make him the main event up front.

Maybe but he's a far better goal scorer than Laca. I want the player who's going to score the most upfront and find it strange anyone would argue with that, unless you think Laca will score more goals?

CazOnARola 13 August, 2019 05:24
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
Ares

Maybe but he's a far better goal scorer than Laca. I want the player who's going to score the most upfront and find it strange anyone would argue with that, unless you think Laca will score more goals?
It depends on the strategy. Benzema plays upfront /giroud plays upfront for france they are both are funny strikers who will come up short and drag the central defenders, to the middle of the pitch. Then ronaldo / mbappe will run into the slave vacated by them.

Laca is a much better footballer than giroud so when he comes up short, he offers a lot more than giroud.

Since we have two inverted winnerswingers, Lacazette is just a false, 9 will come up short and collect balls from Torrerira. Our real strikers are pepe and auba. Pepe made couple of runs last game which were strikers runs but there was nobody on the capable of finding him. I can't think of anybody other than ozil would have found him, so its a big blow if ozil has to be sold for security reasons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net