Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Nketiah & Saka
Discussion started by djarse , 07 August, 2019 17:40
Nketiah & Saka
djarse 07 August, 2019 17:40
I don't get why we are considering loaning out Nketiah.

It would make more sense surely to loan out Saka. I think he's a great prospect but we have just bought in two wingers - Martinelli and Pepe - which must mean his game time is going to be severely limited. A loan move for him would make sense.

But Nketiah is a goal poacher, a centre forward and other than Lacazette we don't relay have another No 9, so I would keep him. I think he is much more likely to get game time than Saka if he stays.

Re: Nketiah & Saka
CazOnARola 08 August, 2019 05:11
We should keep Nketiah and he should play in all the cups

MattySadler 08 August, 2019 07:41
I can see the thinking behind it because Saka is 17 and not in a rush, while Nketiah is 20, a great talent and is so ready for first team football, but won't develop if he doesn't get it.

I think for all the minutes Nketiah would play this season, John-Jules is perfectly capable of doing that role.

My big worry is Nketiah goes somewhere and doesn't play regularly. Could kill him.

Flava 08 August, 2019 08:17
Nketiah has to play now. I thought we might keep him until Christmas and loan him once the Europa League groups games has finished.

I think he’ll do really well in the Championship. If we don’t bring him back we’ve created a market for him

MattySadler 08 August, 2019 08:40
Quote:
Flava
Nketiah has to play now. I thought we might keep him until Christmas and loan him once the Europa League groups games has finished.
I think he’ll do really well in the Championship. If we don’t bring him back we’ve created a market for him

thumbs down

plonky 08 August, 2019 10:45
Is Joel Campbell still out on loan?

Jonny Bravo 08 August, 2019 16:47
Hes sunning himself on a beach in Mexico with Dick Law

MattySadler 08 August, 2019 22:02
Makes a little more sense now eh?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net