Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Joe Willock...
Discussion started by Gunnersingh1 , 21 July, 2019 01:02
Joe Willock...
Gunnersingh1 21 July, 2019 01:02
Reminds me of Abou Diaby.

He's grown over the summer and I think he couod be a real surprise this season.

He's tall, quick and can score goals. I hope he's given a chance.

Re: Joe Willock...
MattySadler 21 July, 2019 07:26
I kept saying last season he deserved more minutes. He's come on so much over the last two seasons and I don't think its a coincidence that he's grown physically as well, but he also looks a lot less awkward on the ball.

If he can develop these late runs into the box and knack for goals, he can offer something our current midfield options lack.

Merlion96 21 July, 2019 09:42
2 out of these 4 in our CM:

Xhaka
Torreira
Guendouzi
Willock

Cellabos - if he comes on loan.
Burton?
Iwobi is better as a central atatcking midfielder like he played for Nigeria.

Then, if Willock develops by leap and bound by December, we can see Xhaka leaving for "greener" pasture.

'The more things change, the more they remain the same' Alphonse Karr.

Gunnersingh1 21 July, 2019 10:53
4-3-3 is the way forward, if we add Ceballos.

Guendouzi, Willock and Ceballos would make a great midfield.

Flava 21 July, 2019 12:25
Willock looks like the one who can make it.

Hopefully Nketiah can do a decent impression of a 3rd choice striker

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net