football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Ozil
Bergmars (IP Logged)
03 June, 2019 19:44
Told Emery I swear your not a coach when he was subbed in the Europa final he has to go.

Under new managment

Re: Ozil
goonerred (IP Logged)
03 June, 2019 21:05
I swear Ozil's not a player anymore. Can he he sacked for that, without pay?

Bergmars (IP Logged)
04 June, 2019 05:52
Hopefully

Under new managment

MattySadler (IP Logged)
04 June, 2019 06:20
We should be getting rid anyway but hopefully this little outburst will hurry things along.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
04 June, 2019 16:15
If Ozil refuses to leave, do Unai Emery and Sanllehi have the balls to put Ozil in cold storage, warming the bench and comes on in the 90th minute and playing in the Reserves only?

The only way to show a player he is really unwanted is just to leave him train alone, train with Reserves and refuses to select him for pre-season tour.

Just prepare to write off 36-mil for the next 2 seasons.

Apparently, both Gazidis and Wenger screwed Silent Stan royally by spending an obscene amount of money for their last 2 seasons on deadwoods and satiated players at Arsenal FC.

'The more things change, the more they remain the same' Alphonse Karr.

AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
05 June, 2019 17:09
I doubt Ozil will refuse to go. If he doesn't then he is crazier than I thought he was.

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2019 17:10 by AJ The Gunner.

kunai16 (IP Logged)
06 June, 2019 01:16
Got to hand it to this maniac, he trolled the life out of the club with the walk off in the final.

If we get fees for Ozil, Xhaka and Mustafi we need and open top bus.

The Wengerites all gone parade.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net