Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

What do Liverpool have to do to win The Premier League
Discussion started by Ares , 13 May, 2019 19:13
What do Liverpool have to do to win The Premier League
Ares 13 May, 2019 19:13
seriously

Re: What do Liverpool have to do to win The Premier League
goonerred 13 May, 2019 20:10
Win the most points?

grayfox1 13 May, 2019 20:53
still i would choose CL win over EPL.

Boston Gooner 13 May, 2019 22:01
Quote:
grayfox1
still i would choose CL win over EPL.

League all day long.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Padre Pio 13 May, 2019 23:27
I would love to see us lift the cup with big ears

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

goonerred 14 May, 2019 07:15
I think it depends where a club is at. City won the league last year,and have recently. They were dumped out of the CL by Liverpool last year and Tottenham this year. For them, I think the CL is important, especially for Pep. For Liverpool, who have won the CL recently, the League is elusive and important. Look back on our good seasons late 90s, early 2000s, the trophy we wanted was the CL. Now we really would be happy to get in Top 4, Wenger prepared us for failure well on that score.

Merlion96 14 May, 2019 22:20
Need a Harry Kane and a Eriksen to complete the set.
Otherwise, forever behind Abu Dhabi City.

Look at Liverpool.
There do not have depth once Mane, Salah, Frimino and Van Djik should have a long-term injury … like Arsenal throughout the decades.

'The more things change, the more they remain the same' Alphonse Karr.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net