football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Arsenal Left With A Lot To Do Player Ratings at Rennes
Arsenal Times (IP Logged)
07 March, 2019 20:13
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2019 11:02 by Padre Pio.

Re: Arsenal Left With A Lot To Do Player Ratings at Rennes
goonerred (IP Logged)
07 March, 2019 20:16
Iwobi was our best player. I don't/didn't rate him, but he is trying to prove me wrong. Should have kept him on when we were down to 10.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
07 March, 2019 21:37
I switched off tellie after 2nd goal.

'I like the total intensification, where there are crashes and bangs everywhere, pure adrenaline and no one being able to breathe' Jurgen Klopp.

MattySadler (IP Logged)
08 March, 2019 06:10
Well what you missed Merl was very telling. Ramsey, a player who won't even be here next season, busting a gut to try and get back to cover for the third goal, while Monreal, Kolasinac and Guendouzi were nowhere to be seen. I'm still fuming at that.

MattySadler (IP Logged)
08 March, 2019 08:05
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/secondary/Michael-Owen-Nacho-Monreal-Rennes-Aaron-Ramsey-1771511.jpg?r=1552004659941

88th minute

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
08 March, 2019 10:34
Quote:
MattySadler
Well what you missed Merl was very telling. Ramsey, a player who won't even be here next season, busting a gut to try and get back to cover for the third goal, while Monreal, Kolasinac and Guendouzi were nowhere to be seen. I'm still fuming at that.

Yeah Ramsey always tries to get back doesn't he...

MattySadler (IP Logged)
08 March, 2019 13:19
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
MattySadler

Ah yes how dare anyone try pull up Monreal...

Flava (IP Logged)
09 March, 2019 08:41
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
MattySadler

We’re tslking about this occasion.

It was telling you didn’t post after the Spurs game. Ramsey had a great game. I remember you always calling Eduardo ‘Edgenda’. There no one with a bigger agenda than you my friend. We will miss Ramsey!

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
09 March, 2019 10:59
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
MattySadler

It was telling you didn’t post after the Spurs game. Ramsey had a great game. I remember you always calling Eduardo ‘Edgenda’. There no one with a bigger agenda than you my friend. We will miss Ramsey!

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

goonerred (IP Logged)
09 March, 2019 11:00
We're not good at keeping a clean sheet, so we might have to score 4 to win it. A mammoth task.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
09 March, 2019 23:56
I know our defence is poor, but we are bigging Man U up a bit too much here. They scored 1 at Spurs and 1 at Leicester, they scored zero at home against PSG. The last few years we have either lost or drew this fixture at home, so a draw is not an impossiblity.
Maybe we will lose it, but even then we have (on paper) easier matches than our main competitors to come.
Spurs seem on a downward spiral to their annual bottling.
Yep we might fail to get back into the top four in Emery's first year but I think we could advance in points gained.
However without a major overhaul of the defence its unlike we can challenge for major honours whoever the manager is.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 05:42
During Wenger Era, we never lost to a French team at home.
The problem is that can we score at least 2 goals and keep a clean-sheet.
I fancy Leno to start rather than Cech if Emery is serious on winning Europa League Cup.

'I like the total intensification, where there are crashes and bangs everywhere, pure adrenaline and no one being able to breathe' Jurgen Klopp.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 09:17
[quote Flava][quote Gunnersingh1][quote MattySadler]Well what you missed Merl was very telling. Ramsey, a player who won't even be here next season, busting a gut to try and get back to cover for the third goal, while Monreal, Kolasinac and Guendouzi were nowhere to be seen. I'm still fuming at that.[/quote]

Yeah Ramsey always tries to get back doesn't he...[/quote]

It was telling you didn’t post after the Spurs game. Ramsey had a great game. I remember you always calling Eduardo ‘Edgenda’. There no one with a bigger agenda than you my friend. We will miss Ramsey![/quote

Yes I've got an agenda againt Ramsey., and an agenda against Cech and Mustafi and guess what, they're all s hit and worthless like most of your post!

Nowonder we're so s hit these days, idiots like you rate players who have 1 good game in 10.!

Why you waiting for my every post anyway. if you want to learn more about football, type in my name on the search bit. I haven't got time to educate you no more!

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 09:55
Gs.
You need to calm down.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
11 March, 2019 13:40
Someone's tired.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net