Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Today's matches (10/02/19)
Discussion started by goonerred , 10 February, 2019 15:06
Today's matches (10/02/19)
goonerred 10 February, 2019 15:06
Stupid Leicester, stupid Vardy and stupid Spurs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2019 19:18 by Padre Pio.

Re: Today's matches
goonerred 10 February, 2019 16:22
City 3 Chelsea 0. Have Chelsea given up? Keep scoring City and we'll go above them on goal difference.

goonerred 10 February, 2019 16:29
4 nil now!!!!

djarse 10 February, 2019 17:20
5 nil now and another Aguero hat-trick

Our 3-1 defeat there now seems quite reasonable....

djarse 10 February, 2019 17:42
Six nil now ! Rampant - Chelsea in disarray

Gooner Sod 10 February, 2019 17:44
Like i said earlier in season. Chelsea are worse than us and were only favs for 4th based on their reputation.

Chelsea still has to play Liverpool and Man Utd away plus Spurs at home.

Shame Man Utd sacked Mourinho, or 4th would be ours for the taking.

goonerred 10 February, 2019 18:09
Quote:
Gooner Sod
Like i said earlier in season. Chelsea are worse than us and were only favs for 4th based on their reputation.
Chelsea still has to play Liverpool and Man Utd away plus Spurs at home.

Shame Man Utd sacked Mourinho, or 4th would be ours for the taking.
I think you're right. We only lost 3-1 there and played well in the firt half. Let's forget the second half!

goonerred 10 February, 2019 18:20
Will Sarri be sacked to day or tomorrow?

Padre Pio 10 February, 2019 18:32
I hope not, we should start a campaign to keep him now

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

goonerred 11 February, 2019 17:50
Ha, some Chelsea fans on the radio saying they want Mourinho back, Sarri, or Mourihno, either will do for us to get a t least 5th spot.

Padre Pio 11 February, 2019 19:01
Isnt this yesterdays matches now?

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

goonerred 11 February, 2019 19:10
You would want me to start a new thread?

Padre Pio 11 February, 2019 19:17
No, I was part joking, and I like the thread, but it might be a good idea to put the matchday date in brackets eg (10/2/19)

goonerred 11 February, 2019 19:20
Quote:
Padre Pio
No, I was part joking, and I like the thread, but it might be a good idea to put the matchday date in brackets eg (10/2/19)

I will do that next time. I do like to make comment on other matches, especially when the results affects us.

Padre Pio 11 February, 2019 19:32
Quote:
goonerred
Quote:
Padre Pio

I will do that next time. I do like to make comment on other matches, especially when the results affects us.
Yes its a good idea and enjoyable, but after a day or so its hard to track which match day it is.
Thanks a lot

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net