football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

S.N.A.F.U.
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 14:31
System normal.

Back to hibernation.
Let me know when Arsenal has a decent team, decent manager and play exciting football to the level of Wolves, WHU, Crystal Palace, Saints, Brighton, Watford and better than Bournemouth.

'I like the total intensification, where there are crashes and bangs everywhere, pure adrenaline and no one being able to breathe' Jurgen Klopp.

Re: S.N.A.F.U.
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 14:56
Only a weak manager and dumbfcuk of a Emery will refuse to play his best players and prefers to play HIS PLAYERS that eh spotted and bought in the summer.

After being burnt by Neymar, by bending over backward to accommodate all his whims and fancies, Emery became a laughing stock so bad that after taking a 4-0 lead against Barca, he still managed to lose the tie at Nou Camp.
That actually destroyed Emery's credential as a marquee manager.

And Arsenal FC decided on a bargain, hoping to make silk purse out of a sow ear.
Well, there is only one Arsene Wenger; and Emery is certainly is not a 2nd Coming of Arsene Wenger.

Determined not to appear weak after being burned by Neymar, Emery got a massive chip on his shoulder and decided to show Ramsey and Ozil who is boss.

And this is the end result of a weak manager who doe snot know how to manage all those resources available to him.

The worrying sign is that Emery still has not come to grip with English Football and really does not know his players such that his team selection is erratic and reflected on personal bias, determine to force players to play to his system, come what may.

I see that there are internal stifles within the team, with players unhappy over Emery inconsistent team selection and tactics.

I believe we are in a tail spin now and players are starting not to play for Emery … like at PSG.

'I like the total intensification, where there are crashes and bangs everywhere, pure adrenaline and no one being able to breathe' Jurgen Klopp.

goonerred (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 15:00
Quote:
Merlion96
Only a weak manager and dumbfcuk of a Emery will refuse to play his best players and prefers to play HIS PLAYERS that eh spotted and bought in the summer.
After being burnt by Neymar, by bending over backward to accommodate all his whims and fancies, Emery became a laughing stock so bad that after taking a 4-0 lead against Barca, he still managed to lose the tie at Nou Camp.
That actually destroyed Emery's credential as a marquee manager.

And Arsenal FC decided on a bargain, hoping to make silk purse out of a sow ear.
Well, there is only one Arsene Wenger; and Emery is certainly is not a 2nd Coming of Arsene Wenger.

Determined not to appear weak after being burned by Neymar, Emery got a massive chip on his shoulder and decided to show Ramsey and Ozil who is boss.

And this is the end result of a weak manager who doe snot know how to manage all those resources available to him.

The worrying sign is that Emery still has not come to grip with English Football and really does not know his players such that his team selection is erratic and reflected on personal bias, determine to force players to play to his system, come what may.

I see that there are internal stifles within the team, with players unhappy over Emery inconsistent team selection and tactics.

I believe we are in a tail spin now and players are starting not to play for Emery … like at PSG.

I don't think they've stopped playing, I don't think they know how to play, they look like a bunch of schoolboys sometimes.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 15:01
Then, Goonerred, isn't it the job of Emery to select a team that does not played like schoolboys in 2019?

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 15:02
And what is the difference between 2018 and 2019 on how we played?

goonerred (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 15:08
Quote:
Merlion96
Then, Goonerred, isn't it the job of Emery to select a team that does not played like schoolboys in 2019?

Calm down, there's a big difference between saying the team won't play for him and that they're just rubbish and the manager doesn't know what to do. Of course it's the manager's job to get the best out of his team, we have to sit tight with Unai for a bit though,give him a bit more time. Surely, even he can see the dross before his eyes and why our good players aren't performing.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 15:26
I believe he had been scarred by Neymar PSG, hence why his team selection is erratic and why he is mishandling the Ozil situation, plus he really lost it when deciding not to renew Ramsey contract.

Imagine, Ramsey signs on and we can still sell him next summer.

WTF he renewed Elneny and Xhaka contract and not Ramsey?

No, I see him as just another Arsene Wenegr 2017/18 unable to coem to grip with the current squad and unable to come to grip with English Football where all premiership managers had coem to grip with hsi tactics and devised counters. That is the reason why we struggle to beat the likes of Huddersfield, Burnley and Watford.

I beleive that we will struggle all season long to beat teams now.
Expect Emery to lose more than he wins now.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 15:31
Arsenal Shots per game

2018/19 12.6
17/18 - 15.6
16/17 - 14.9
15/16 - 15.0
14/15 - 16.1
13/14 - 13.8
12/13 - 15.7
11/12 - 16.8
10/11 - 17.2
09/10 - 17.4
08/09 - 17.4
07/08 - 16.5
06/07 - 16.8
05/06 - 14.6
04/05 - 14.9
03/04 - 14.2

[metro.co.uk]

goonerred (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 15:33
Quote:
Merlion96
I believe he had been scarred by Neymar PSG, hence why his team selection is erratic and why he is mishandling the Ozil situation, plus he really lost it when deciding not to renew Ramsey contract.
Imagine, Ramsey signs on and we can still sell him next summer.

WTF he renewed Elneny and Xhaka contract and not Ramsey?

No, I see him as just another Arsene Wenegr 2017/18 unable to coem to grip with the current squad and unable to come to grip with English Football where all premiership managers had coem to grip with hsi tactics and devised counters. That is the reason why we struggle to beat the likes of Huddersfield, Burnley and Watford.

I beleive that we will struggle all season long to beat teams now.
Expect Emery to lose more than he wins now.

Depressingly, I think you're right.

SuperRob (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 15:51
PSG is a terribly run football club now. Emery wasn't the first manager to fail there and he won't be the last.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 16:03
Let's hope Tuchel has a better luck … or our next Arsenal manager? grinning smiley

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 17:17
“Fraud”, “worse than Wenger” – Some Arsenal fans want ‘#EmeryOut’ after West Ham loss

[www.arsenalstation.com]

Rumbling now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net