football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Ramsey agrees to join Juventus apparently.
Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
09 January, 2019 23:05
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has agreed to join Juventus in the summer, according to Sky in Italy.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Re: Ramsey agrees to join Juventus apparently.
09 January, 2019 23:09
Aaron Ramsey has agreed a five-year deal with Juventus worth £36m and will join the Italian champions at the end of the season. The midfielder has been discussing a deal with the Serie A club for weeks now and on Wednesday reached an agreement that will see him leave Arsenal after 10 years at the club.

It has been clear for some time now that the Welshman will leave Arsenal in the summer and Juventus had been the frontrunners to secure the 28-year-old’s signature. Ramsey will be paid around £140,000 a week (£7.2m a season), making him the Italian club’s second highest earner behind Cristiano Ronaldo but ahead of other such as Paulo Dybala and Douglas Costa.

Shane (IP Logged)
09 January, 2019 23:24
We couldn't have given him an extra £30,000 a week no?

Ares (IP Logged)
09 January, 2019 23:55
Good for him and his new club.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 00:33
Great news.

Hopefully, the other shite players we've got follow him!

MattySadler (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 07:23
Shouldn't be losing a player like this for free.

We need to be ran better.

Bergmars (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 07:52
Travesty and false economy must be more to this than we are aware

Under new managment

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 08:28
Quote:
Bergmars
Travesty and false economy must be more to this than we are aware
Can’t say I’m bothered, but the reasons are believed to be Ozil wages and that Emery doesn’t need two of em

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

10 January, 2019 09:09
Quote:
MattySadler

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 11:39
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
MattySadler

Gooner Sod (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 17:26
Could have easily got £30m+ for him. Should have signed him up then sell him end of season or the following year.

Kalela (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 23:28
Good luck to him. I thought he was the best midfielder - may be even the best player - in the premier league during the 2013/2014 season before he got injured. Along with I remember him completely dominating Yaya Toure in a game against City. He never reached those levels again since he came back and to be honest I haven't been a fan of him because of his extremely selfish ways. While playing as part of midfield pair, the guy would spend 90% of the game in the other teams box. Never understood that. May he was being selfish/greedy or may be it was a Wenger directive. That ruined him as a player but because if continued to play the same way as he did in that season, he would continue to be a very valuable player for the time and they would pay him whatever he wants.

Dream acquisitions:

CB: Issa Diop
RB: Aaron Wan-Bissaka
DM: Franck Kessie/Yves Bissouma/Ndidi
Wing/Attack: Anton Rebic/Pepe

11 January, 2019 22:23
Juventus are reportedly prepared to offer Moroccan centre-back Medhi Benatia to Arsenal in order to get a deal over the line for Aaron Ramsey this January. Ramsey becomes a free agent in the summer and the 28-year-old midfielder has agreed to join Juve where he is set to become the club’s second-highest paid player behind Cristiano Ronaldo. However, Juventus are yet to reach an agreement with Arsenal and the Serie A club are exploring every avenue in order to win the race for Ramsey. Gazzetta dello Sport suggests that Juve are set to include Benatia in any potential deal for the Wales international.

MattySadler (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 07:16
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Juventus are reportedly prepared to offer Moroccan centre-back Medhi Benatia to Arsenal in order to get a deal over the line for Aaron Ramsey this January. Ramsey becomes a free agent in the summer and the 28-year-old midfielder has agreed to join Juve where he is set to become the club’s second-highest paid player behind Cristiano Ronaldo. However, Juventus are yet to reach an agreement with Arsenal and the Serie A club are exploring every avenue in order to win the race for Ramsey. Gazzetta dello Sport suggests that Juve are set to include Benatia in any potential deal for the Wales international.

I'd rather just have some money.

Bergmars (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 10:11
Quote:
MattySadler
Quote:
Boston Gooner

I'd rather just have some money.
Agree

Under new managment

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net