football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

If Nketiah, Willock, Medley and Smith-Rowe go out on loan?
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
07 January, 2019 14:41
#1 - Nketiah

He is not getting game and needed to go out on loan to boost his confidence.
I cannot see him getting a game even with Lacazette or Aubameyang out injured.
Should Emery buy Denis Suarez, then Nketiah will fall further behind in the pecking order.

#2 - Smith-Rowe
Emery refused any loan for Smith-Rowe and promoted him into senior squad.
But is it good for his development without playing regularly in the senior team?
Aubameyang, Lacazette, Iwobi, Ozil and Ramsey are ahead of him now.

#3 - Willock
He certainly needs to go out on loan to further his development.
Xhaka, Torreira, Ramsey, Ozil, Elneny and Guendouzi are ahead of him.

#4 - Medley
Emery doe snot trust him as he is still raw and error-prone.
Sokratis, Mustafi, Monreal, Lichstiener, Jenkinson and Mavropanos are ahead of him.

#5 - Gilmour
Doubt he will get a game.

#6 - Zelalem
Guess, like Dragonmir, he has no Arsenal future.

#7 - Pleguezuelo
Rumor is he will leave and has no future at Arsenal.

#8 - Ben Sheaf
He is even behind Willock and Gilmour now. Guess he has no future at Arsenal.

In summary, Emery is even clearing the Academy of remnants from Arsene Wenger's.

Wonder any youths will be the next big thing like 16-year-old Fabregas; Arsene Wenger's one and only successful "youth project".

'I like the total intensification, where there are crashes and bangs everywhere, pure adrenaline and no one being able to breathe' Jurgen Klopp.

Re: If Nketiah, Willock, Medley and Smith-Rowe go out on loan?
MattySadler (IP Logged)
07 January, 2019 16:06
Nketiah and Willock are both above U23 football now and would definitely from spending the rest of this season getting first team football elsewhere. You could see on Saturday that both are ready. As our current third choice strike option, unfortunately I could see us keeping Nketiah, which I don't think will benefit him as much in the long term.

Zelalem and Pleguezuelo have no future here so I don't think it really matters what they do. Either leave or continue to help out for U23s.

Sheaf looked good last season but has missed most of this season with injury. Would be good for him to go out on loan for the rest of this season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net