football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

 

Ozil
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
22 October, 2018 20:51
Has made me fall back in love with football and Arsenal again.

He was out of this world today.

 
Re: Ozil
Bergmars (IP Logged)
22 October, 2018 20:56
He can be out of this world but is usually out of the game



A shadow of what we were

 
Re: Ozil
CazOnARola (IP Logged)
22 October, 2018 21:05
Pitch quality plays a big role if you wanna play football like that and ppl not kicking the @#$%& out of you or referee not allowing it. He will probably be kicked out off the game in the next match at palace away but he would still keep the game ticking over and our approach might still be the same with some aces up our sleeves in the subs department next week. Playing at 10 also gives lesser options for ppl to kick him compared to when her is playing RW as his can go any side making his movement unpredictable



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/10/2018 21:06 by CazOnARola.

 
Re: Ozil
CazOnARola (IP Logged)
22 October, 2018 21:07
Also Torrerira and Lacazette are releasing the ball very quickly. It helps that there is no black hole like sanchez in the team

 
Re: Ozil
Gooner Sod (IP Logged)
22 October, 2018 21:17
Just a joy to watch when he's on it.

But second performance from whole team was brilliant.

Pundits are still saying Leicester is average and real test is Liverpool. But on that second half form, i think they can rip any team to shreds.

Emery revolution rolls on!

 
Re: Ozil
Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
22 October, 2018 21:32
Quote:
Gooner Sod
Just a joy to watch when he's on it.
But second performance from whole team was brilliant.

Pundits are still saying Leicester is average and real test is Liverpool. But on that second half form, i think they can rip any team to shreds.

Emery revolution rolls on!

2nd half we probably would.
Trouble is if we play 1 st halfs like that we will be 3 0r 4 down against a top team.



http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

 
Re: Ozil
Padre Pio (IP Logged)
22 October, 2018 22:03
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
Gooner Sod
Just a joy to watch when he's on it.
But second performance from whole team was brilliant.

Pundits are still saying Leicester is average and real test is Liverpool. But on that second half form, i think they can rip any team to shreds.

Emery revolution rolls on!

2nd half we probably would.
Trouble is if we play 1 st halfs like that we will be 3 0r 4 down against a top team.
Like we were at Chelsea



- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

 
Re: Ozil
Gooner Sod (IP Logged)
22 October, 2018 22:49
Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
Gooner Sod
Just a joy to watch when he's on it.
But second performance from whole team was brilliant.

Pundits are still saying Leicester is average and real test is Liverpool. But on that second half form, i think they can rip any team to shreds.

Emery revolution rolls on!

2nd half we probably would.
Trouble is if we play 1 st halfs like that we will be 3 0r 4 down against a top team.
Like we were at Chelsea

Funny thing about that game is, we went 2-0 down. Then absolutely battered them, got back to 2-2, but missed 3 clear cut chances our players would score 80% of the time.

Hazard then made the difference. So even that game wasn't disaster.

Liverpool game will be very interesting if we beat Palace. Imagine playing that game at home with fans behind us knowing a win would send us top....

 
Re: Ozil
AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
25 October, 2018 07:30
Ozil was brilliant. the problem with him is that his brilliance depends on how good his team mates are.

but for the game against Leicester, you can't take it away from him, he was simply a delight to watch.

if we can hit the ground running ASAP instead of in the 2nd half while working on our defense, we will come good.



Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

 
Re: Ozil
weedz (IP Logged)
28 October, 2018 04:11
I reckon giving him the armband was genius.

 
Re: Ozil
Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
28 October, 2018 10:55
Playing him in his correct position was even more genius



http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?