football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Elneny
SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 18:00
I think this will be the first player to leave next winter. Atrocious player, perhaps the worst I have seen in 15 years following the club. I can't understand what Wenger saw in this guy.

Re: Elneny
BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 19:42
Probably the same thing he saw in Denilson.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Bergmars (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 05:49
Sanogo

A shadow of what we were

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 17:58
Bendtner.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Bergmars (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 19:13
Stepanovs.The Korean bloke .Gervinho.Santos.Cygan.

A shadow of what we were

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 19:38
Bloody loads worse than Elneny.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

hahanice (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 22:01
I would imagine he will be gone as well.

I think he has been fine. no worse than xhaka or ramsey for sure

Ares (IP Logged)
19 September, 2018 12:19
Lord Bendtner

Almunia

Aaron Ramsey Alex Song ZERO positional discipline

Sqillaci - 0

Santos UnProffessional

Chambers = Waste of 16 Million
Debuchy = Waste of (What did we pay)

Wellbeck = Performance Fails To Meet Expectations

younghansolo (IP Logged)
19 September, 2018 16:59
Yeah plenty of worse players than Elneny, He's a decent player tbh, just boring.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
20 September, 2018 13:08
I wouldn't say he was a decent player at all.

He was just a typical Wenger signing, available and cheap.

SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 03:13
Quote:
BootyDaddy
I wouldn't say he was a decent player at all.
He was just a typical Wenger signing, available and cheap.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 06:29
An excellent squad player, willing to site patiently on the bench knowing that in a long season, he will play some games.

He loves London and will not leave.

It is up to AMN and Joe Willock to overtake him in the pecking order to take over from him.

As yet, we need a water-carrier like him until those youths are ready to step up their games by December 2018 and ready to replace Elneny in 2019.

Let's hope Diamond Eyes can unearth another 19+ year old gem like Guendouzi or Torreira to replace Elneny and/or Xhaka.

'If you want to be unhappy, just compare.' Chinese Proverb

'Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.' Winston Churchill

Bergmars (IP Logged)
22 September, 2018 19:44
I'll get it out there I like Mo

A shadow of what we were

tigerline (IP Logged)
22 September, 2018 22:47
Quote:
Bergmars
I'll get it out there I like Mo

Me too.
Valuable squad player.

Gooner Sod (IP Logged)
23 September, 2018 12:03
I feel people are too harsh on Elneny.

When you have inconsistent players like Bellerin, Ramsey and Mustafi starting every game, its strange to pick on Elneny who rarely plays and does a job for the team when he does.

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
23 September, 2018 12:28
Elneny serves a purpose as a squad player. He does not complain when he does not play and he is happy to be at Arsenal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net