football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Dembele
Flava (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 22:02
So there’s this picture on instagram from Aubameyang.papa, Aubameyangs old man. In said picture is Aubameyang, Lacazette, Guendouzi, Mkhitaryan and Dembele. A bit bizarre don’t you think? I know I said don’t do it to yourself in a previous thread but I’m all aboard the Dembele train, choo choo

Re: Dembele
Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 22:04
Haven’t seen it ... I’m off to have a gander

I honestly believe that as soon as cheslase sell barca he’s ours

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Flava (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 22:10
You’ve seen it now though mate, I saw your tweet. (Sm152)

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 22:26
I’m sooooo excited at the possibility

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

younghansolo (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 20:45
Would be a fantastic addition. But let's face it, we'd only get him on loan. He cost over 100m euros less than a year ago. I know from friends when I lived in Barca though that the club don't want him he hasn't impressed on the field or off it. Half the job at Barca is fitting their image, and for whatever reason fans don't like him

Bergmars (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 08:12
We need defenders first

A shadow of what we were

Flava (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 08:53
F.uck defenders, defenders are boring. We need pacey attackers

Bergmars (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 12:04
Sorry mate but we need defenders at least two ideally four

A shadow of what we were

Flava (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 13:21
You are right, we do need defenders but I like the comedy ones we have

Goofle (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 17:18
We have signed defenders, if they flop they flop but it's done. Maybe a new LB. We need Dembele (or his type) more than a LB though.

Shane (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 22:33
I agree. We could get another season out of Monreal before replacing him becomes a priority, but we're never in a million years getting Dembele.

Flava (IP Logged)
05 August, 2018 09:37
Quote:
Shane
I agree. We could get another season out of Monreal before replacing him becomes a priority, but we're never in a million years getting Dembele.

Shut up shut up shut up

AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
05 August, 2018 21:47
saw it too but nothing yet from arsenal.

as for defenders, i can't fathom why our defence is still to improve from the preseason games I've watched. our positioning during corners and set pieces are still suspect. playing a high line with slow recovery time is very very dicey.

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 13:15
Apparently the guy was on holiday.

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

SuperRob (IP Logged)
08 August, 2018 22:24
Apparently he said on a twitch stream that he's staying at barca

Bergmars (IP Logged)
09 August, 2018 08:35
Rumours of a loan deal possibly becoming permanent

A shadow of what we were

SuperRob (IP Logged)
09 August, 2018 10:40
Just rumours. We're not signing anyone else.

Flava (IP Logged)
09 August, 2018 17:06
Which makes the Chambers decision even dafter

tigerline (IP Logged)
09 August, 2018 17:25
Quote:
Flava
Which makes the Chambers decision even dafter

It makes no sense whatsoever.
I guess that it might be interpreted as an expression of faith in Holding and Mavropanos.

It looks like we will have a bunch of youngsters around to get at least nominal first-team opportunities:

Mavropanos
Guendouzi
Smith Rowe
Reiss Nelson
Nketiah

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net