football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Guendouzi is the truth?
Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 23:55
Or is it too soon

I’d absolutely love to see him alongside Torreira with Özil ahead of them

I believe trio will be the best midfield 3 in the premier league

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Re: Guendouzi is the truth?
CazOnARola (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 07:17
I don't think it's even a question. One would have to be very very blind and maybe threatened by mafia for life to not get Guendouzi over xhaka. Most likely this will be our midfield tool ramsey recovers.

After that i think he will put ozil wide right and auba left and play rsey at 10 with both guendouzi and torreira deep.
Our defense sticks so much that it would be wise to play 3 players who can all tackle imho which is ramsey guendouzi and torreira.

If we sell ramsey, I'd like is to get a proper left back instead of a b2b cause i think torreira and guendouzi can play together easily

Flava (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 07:36
Xhaka will start, don’t you worry about that

Goofle (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 10:59
He won't. He's not good enough at anything to play. He literally adds nothing to the team. We signed two CM's for a f*cking reason.

Flava (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 12:33
Quote:
Goofle
He won't. He's not good enough at anything to play. He literally adds nothing to the team. We signed two CM's for a f*cking reason.

As soon as Xhaka is fit he will start, thank you

Goofle (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 14:05
Why do you like him? He does nothing well. Not trolling by the way, I genuinely think he adds nothing to the team, so why on earth would he play? And why would we sign two deep midfielders if he's going into the team?

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 14:14
I think we gave him a new contract. That is what might indicate that we have plans to use him. Not sure why, cause smith rowe willlock, maintland niles and Mkhitaryan should play in europa. Elneny as well. Not sure where xhaka fits tbh.

Xhaka doesn't have artetas passing accuracy, it's equally slow, doesn't have positioning like arteta and cannot tackle like arteta, forget coquelin.

He has a good shot on him but so did arteta. I have no idea what value we saw to give him an extension

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2018 14:17 by CazOnARola.

SandyB (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 14:30
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Goofle

This isn't Wenger time Flava so nothing is guaranteed. But by the same argument I think we are gonna see a different Xhaka the real nasty piece of work he is, this season. So likely he will start most of the games.

Flava (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 14:55
I think he will function very nicely next to Torreira. He’s not my favourite central midfielder in world football but he’ll get into our team. When he played last year he was in midfield on his own because Ramsey decided he was a striker

Goofle (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 15:29
Would be a complete waste of time and energy to end up playing Xhaka anyway. Surely we signed Torreira because we needed a holding CM, no for him to play alongside the worst CM at the club.

Flava (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 15:48
Oh come on, you can’t really think that

Goofle (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 17:22
I really think he is the worst CM at the club.

Ramsey, Torreira, Guendouzi, Elneny then Xhaka. I don't see how anyone could argue with that.

tigerline (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 17:26
What do you expect Ramsey to do with respect to his contract status at Arsenal?

Goofle (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 17:29
Don't care. I want him here because he's our best player and captain.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 18:26
Other than he's not really is he.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Goofle (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 19:02
Of course he is. Any old f*cker can score goals, there aren't many who can do what he does in midfield.

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 19:14
Quote:
BootyDaddy
Other than he's not really is he.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Goofle (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 19:58
Who's better than? Auba is the only arguable contender because of the goals. But like I said, any old f*cker can score (within reasonable parameters). Find a CM who can do what Ramsey does.

Flava (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 20:06
Quote:
Goofle
Of course he is. Any old f*cker can score goals, there aren't many who can do what he does in midfield.

Ramsey doesn’t play in midfield though, does he?

02 August, 2018 21:48
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Goofle

unfortunately I suspect this to be true 😔

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

02 August, 2018 22:02
Quote:
Goofle
Who's better than? Auba is the only arguable contender because of the goals. But like I said, any old f*cker can score (within reasonable parameters). Find a CM who can do what Ramsey does.

What does he do?

He hasn’t done anything noteworthy for 5 years

The future is now!!!!!!!

Goofle (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 23:10
Won us two trophies innit.

SuperRob (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 23:41
Aubameyang and Ozil are better than ramsey. They both produce on a much more consistent basis.

Goofle (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 17:17
Do they?

SuperRob (IP Logged)
05 August, 2018 23:13
Aubameyang has scored 39, 40 and 31 goals in the past 3 seasons.

Ozil scores or assists a goal more than once every two games on average since he joined Arsenal.

So yeah.

Goofle (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 03:01
Auba hasn't done anything to prove he's a better Arsenal player.

As for Ozil, Ramsey has won us two FA Cup's and been the only player looking like being the genuine best player in the entire League up until his injury (funnily enough ending our title challenge).

Ozil's alright. He assists. Good for him. I rate the bloke. But Ramsey simply adds more to the team and is a better footballer.

06 August, 2018 22:08
Ramsey adds NOTHING

just stop it now

The future is now!!!!!!!

Goofle (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 22:14
Alright lad.

tigerline (IP Logged)
07 August, 2018 02:11
Quote:
Jack_is_the_truth
Ramsey adds NOTHING ... when he is unable to play because of yet ANOTHER soft tissue injury.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
07 August, 2018 12:08
Quote:
Goofle

You're right, I too have a tug over what he does in midfield the once in every five games he isn't injured or gone missing in a game.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net