football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Guendouzi
Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
28 July, 2018 14:51
Looks impressive

Composed not afraid to try things

I thought after missing out in Adli we were just looking for someone with big hair but there is much him than his mop

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Re: Guendouzi
Shane (IP Logged)
28 July, 2018 22:26
Flava isn't afraid to try new things either but it doesn't mean he's good at them. I still have the teeth marks as proof.

Kalela (IP Logged)
28 July, 2018 23:20
Kid is an awesome player. He was the best player on the field today. He is a little slow but he never stops running and tackling or looking for a forward pass when he has the ball.

We don't have anybody with 20 goals in the league, so that is a handicap - Arsene Wenger

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
28 July, 2018 23:34
His hair reminds me of David Luiz and that is not a good thing.

Trent2000 (IP Logged)
29 July, 2018 17:38
Very impressive, lets see how he does against the better teams!!!

I hope he gets a chance to play and take a spot from the very unimpressive Xhaka.

We might have a decent defensive record with him and Torreria in the middle of the pitch.

holzini (IP Logged)
29 July, 2018 23:30
he will come very good. suprise signing of the season.

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 00:01
Mate he’s quality

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 04:05
Just change his contract already, put a 200 million clause on it. Otherwise we can end up losing him to Barcelona or Madrid in 2 years.

SuperRob (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 07:29
He's looking good. Massive potential. However he almost cost us two goals yesterday by giving the ball away in a dangerous area. Also when we didn't have the ball he was all over the place positionally. But I guess no more so than xhaka. It'll be a big risk to start him from the start of the season because of that lack of experience, but it'll be one worth taking if Ramsey isn't fit

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 08:39
A classic Libero game from him, but with rough edges, he has pace and presses, clearly a lot of potential

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
05 August, 2018 21:43
the guy has really impressed me. he needs fine tuning to bring out his best.

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

Goofle (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 03:04
Everyone does, but it's crazy that he's a;ready so much better than most players who have played CM for the club since Arteta/Ramsey back in the good old 6 months we had.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 12:41
^I agree other than that Arteta was bang average.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Goofle (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 13:18
He absolutely wasn't.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 13:49
Was too, was too.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net