football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

New articles roster
Padre Pio (IP Logged)
26 June, 2018 17:07
Ok guys and gals, Shane suggests we have a roster for new articles.
So we need two things from every one of you:
1. A title or idea for an article
2. When do you intend to send it direct to me at AT?

We can use this thread as the schedule and I will tie it all together and move everything up in to this top post.

Example: 1. Title What Players should stay or go for the coming season

2. Author J. Brown 10 days time

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 09:42 by Padre Pio.

Re: New aricles roster
Shane (IP Logged)
26 June, 2018 20:46
Quote:
Padre Pio
Example: 1. Title What Players should stay or go for the coming season

That could even probably be broken down into two separate ideas and that's a month of the quota already.

X Arsenal Players Who Should Be Sold & X Arsenal Players Who Will Improve Under Emery or something like that.

Re: New articles roster
AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
27 June, 2018 09:43
Really hope to get my mojo back.

may i add that everyone should make it a point of duty to read each article and comment. even if its a thumbs up and down. just comment.

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

younghansolo (IP Logged)
27 June, 2018 12:30
Totally agree about our responsibility to comment. Away the next couple of weeks but count me in for the roster

SandyB (IP Logged)
27 June, 2018 14:26
I wish I could but writing article isn't exactly my forte will try but no commitment and sure will comment. (Sm105)

Shane (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 13:30
Quote:
younghansolo
Totally agree about our responsibility to comment. Away the next couple of weeks but count me in for the roster

Count me in too but won't be around much for the next couple weeks.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
05 July, 2018 12:04
Guys, I did my part.
Next fellow up to bat?

'In the end the most satisfying solution is the one where you have cleared everything away and there is no solution at all any more, at the same time, the problem has been solved. That's the nicest way of doing it.'
Brilliant Orange [2010]

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
05 July, 2018 16:48
Well done Merl, a basis for a good discussion as well.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 08:54
Matty has provided an article on Transfers and loans etc, delay in putting up as problems with network database.But it should go up later today

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
19 July, 2018 17:46
The Usual Suspects:
So far weve had an article from me, Merlion and Matty.
I now have another article from Merlion. Thanks to him and Matty for helping out, but its time we had some newcomers

younghansolo (IP Logged)
20 July, 2018 16:19
Padre,

I've got an article I threw together on my lunch? How are you receiving them?

thanks,

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
21 July, 2018 00:19
All articles should be sent to Arsenaltimes@blueyonder.co.uk
Thanks

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
23 July, 2018 19:21
Well done to Young Han Solo for a very interesting article that has just been put, good witing style and interesting arguments thanks.

younghansolo (IP Logged)
23 July, 2018 23:09
Thanks padre happy to help out

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 05:09
Guys,
I did 3 articles and got working on another one.
C'mon, start writing please.

'In the end the most satisfying solution is the one where you have cleared everything away and there is no solution at all any more, at the same time, the problem has been solved. That's the nicest way of doing it.'
Brilliant Orange [2010]

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 17:42
Your plea is Answered as Shane comes up with an excellent article on Xhaka.
So its a few days before we need another article, but yes its time to plan more articles.
Thanks Shane

Shane (IP Logged)
03 September, 2018 13:51
There should probably be ideas in place ahead of the international break, where Arsenal-related topics might be sparse. I'm working a lot over the next 10 days because I'm away in mid-September but I'll knock something out if I have time.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
03 September, 2018 18:16
That would be good, at least one article is needed before the break ends.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net