football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
World cup thread
SandyB (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 16:43
Lets talk some World Cup here. Although this year I hardly followed any international football activity but now will start paying some attention. (Sm105)

To start the chat, well Germany just dropped a bomb shell they dropped Sane!!

Who's your favorite team? Who do you think has the best chance of winning? (Sm100)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2018 16:46 by SandyB.

Re: World cup thread
tigerline (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 16:54
By dropping former captain David Luiz from the squad, Brazil has improved their chances considerably.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 16:54
Brazil, France, Portugal, Germany, Argentina

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2018 16:55 by CazOnARola.

tigerline (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 16:55
I am not expecting Team USA to have much of an impact in this year's WC.

tigerline (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 16:56
Quote:
CazOnARola
Brazil, France, Portugal, Germany, Argentina, and Belgium

SandyB (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 17:28
Quote:
tigerline
I am not expecting Team USA to have much of an impact in this year's WC.
Me too grinning smiley

SandyB (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 17:31
Some people are rating England bit better too coz of fearless Spuds contingents (Sm124)

karsene16 (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 17:50
There is nothing Special about Man City's front-line but Athleticism. Aguero's the only proper attacker

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 18:16
Don't see any teams who are a lock in to be the champions. If Messi performs, Argentina will have a good chance. I expect the Germans to get to at least the semi final. Brazil and France are imo a bit unpredictable but should also make the semi. Belgium and Portugal hold a lot of promise but I think will falter where it matters. I think Poland can be the dark horse if Lewandowski performs.

SandyB (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 19:09
Quote:
mapleleafgooner
Don't see any teams who are a lock in to be the champions. If Messi performs, Argentina will have a good chance. I expect the Germans to get to at least the semi final. Brazil and France are imo a bit unpredictable but should also make the semi. Belgium and Portugal hold a lot of promise but I think will falter where it matters. I think Poland can be the dark horse if Lewandowski performs.

First time hearing about Poland, some people are saying Croatia. I think both Uruguay n Colombia might surprise people but seriously no one is counting England out this time they are reigning U17 and U20 champion.

karsene16 (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 20:01
It feels like a year Russia, Nigeria, croatia or Egypt will win. A team with zero or one decent player.

SandyB (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 20:14
Quote:
karsene16
It feels like a year Russia, Nigeria, croatia or Egypt will win. A team with zero or one decent player.
Egypt has 0 or 1 decent player??
Do I need to remind you Elneny plays for Egypt? (Sm100)

AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 20:52
Every world cup, I'm always rooting for Germany right from when they were the German machines.
This year, I'm still all for them but I feel that they are not at their best and may have gone full circle. Hope i'm wrong though.

As for the three lion's I am sorry to say this especially if it offends anyone, but I get my kick whenever they crash out. Their media hype ensures that I can't stand them.

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

SandyB (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 21:52
Quote:
AJ The Gunner
Every world cup, I'm always rooting for Germany right from when they were the German machines.
This year, I'm still all for them but I feel that they are not at their best and may have gone full circle. Hope i'm wrong though.

As for the three lion's I am sorry to say this especially if it offends anyone, but I get my kick whenever they crash out. Their media hype ensures that I can't stand them.

England beat Nigeria in last friendly n guess who scored for Nigeria?? Alex Iwobi (Sm107)

DrWhoKnows (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 22:05
Come on guys, don't forget SPAIN.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 23:02
First match Russia v Nigeria I believe, thats got draw written all over it, the whole thing is an overblown and over bloated yawn

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 23:10
Not bothered if I watch it or not.
And certainly not bothered about England.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

05 June, 2018 00:56
If England gets to OT penalty kicks, they will likely be knocked out.

Bergmars (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 04:46
Not the remotest interest.

A shadow of what we were

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 10:04
France will win it.

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
07 June, 2018 21:14
Seconded.

Teams likely to flop early: Nigeria, Mexico, Serbia, Russia, Denmark, South Korea, Poland

Teams who probably won't get past 1/4 finals: Argentina, England, Belgium, Portugal

Potential semis: BR-FR & SP-GER (never works out that way, though, does it?)

Surprise teams: Colombia, Croatia, who else?

tigerline (IP Logged)
08 June, 2018 02:46
Not Colombia ... Not with Ospina in goal.

SandyB (IP Logged)
08 June, 2018 04:00
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
Seconded.
Teams likely to flop early: Nigeria, Mexico, Serbia, Russia, Denmark, South Korea, Poland

Teams who probably won't get past 1/4 finals: Argentina, England, Belgium, Portugal

Potential semis: BR-FR & SP-GER (never works out that way, though, does it?)

Surprise teams: Colombia, Croatia, who else?
Nothing can be seconded dude, no one wins anything before the game begins. Paper tigers! (Sm6)

younghansolo (IP Logged)
08 June, 2018 09:35
I realised something the other day. I actually dislike a huge number of footballers. When I was looking around for a team to follow (it's probably not going to be England seeing as half the squad is from Spurs,) I realised I couldn't find a team that had someone playing for them I genuinely don't like.

Can't stand half the French team, and always hated their manager.
Can't stand the Spanish,
Can't stand Ronaldo.
Can't stand Argentina
Can't stand the Swiss, especially Xhaka (nothing to do with his playing ability, just think he's a dick).
Can't stand Neymar.

I don't dislike anyone in the Egypt team though. Maybe I'll follow them.

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
08 June, 2018 20:00
If pre-tournament friendlies are any indication, Germany are in serious trouble.

09 June, 2018 15:14
Quote:
SandyB
Quote:
AJ The Gunner

England beat Nigeria in last friendly n guess who scored for Nigeria?? Alex Iwobi (Sm107)

i hear you

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
09 June, 2018 19:37
I cant stand England either, about half of em will be Spurs

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

09 June, 2018 21:08
Quote:
Padre Pio

thought i was the only on who can't stand the three lions

younghansolo (IP Logged)
09 June, 2018 22:17
Quote:
AJ The Gunner
Quote:
Padre Pio

Not been invested in an England team since 2004 when Rooney was coming through and we had Beckham, Campbell etc.

That team should have won the euros

SandyB (IP Logged)
10 June, 2018 01:09
Quote:
younghansolo
Quote:
AJ The Gunner
Quote:
Padre Pio

Not been invested in an England team since 2004 when Rooney was coming through and we had Beckham, Campbell etc.

That team should have won the euros

This year England is actually pretty balanced team probably as good as France.

Goofle (IP Logged)
11 June, 2018 23:18
Uruguay serious contenders in my opinion.

Brazil and Argentina my favourites though.

SandyB (IP Logged)
16 June, 2018 03:00
If there were no VAR the world would be talking about a Ronaldo dive a Diego Costa foul on the build up of first goal what changed?
De Gea the best goalkeeper in the world (Sm6)

SandyB (IP Logged)
16 June, 2018 11:18
VAR in action. Come on socceroos! (Sm8)

karsene16 (IP Logged)
16 June, 2018 17:10
I didn't think Griezmann was in control of the ball enough to get the Pen.

SandyB (IP Logged)
16 June, 2018 18:21
With the introduction of VAR football is going to change forever n more n more will be like NFL slightest of decisions will be made from outside by VAR n like NFL a match commissioner will explain every decision made. Even if we don’t like the decision will not be able to dispute like I didn’t like the decision of Ronaldo penalty to me it was dive but they explained then same way few handball in the box they didn’t give the decision by calling it natural position where as gave other decision, it’s still subjective but VAR makes it legitimate.

SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
16 June, 2018 18:31
Well Argentina still carrying the poor form from the qualifiers. There's a chance they won't make it to the last 16.

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
16 June, 2018 19:45
Still early, but European nations look the strongest. 7 games played, no loss.

OTOH, South American teams look weak so far. Brazil are going to need to bring their "AAA" game if they want to win this thing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/06/2018 20:03 by SaltnPeppah.

SandyB (IP Logged)
16 June, 2018 20:35
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
Still early, but European nations look the strongest. 7 games played, no loss.
OTOH, South American teams look weak so far. Brazil are going to need to bring their "AAA" game if they want to win this thing.
How’d France?? VAR assisted win against powerhouse socceroos!! (Sm7)

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
16 June, 2018 20:54
Socceroos are like Huddersfield. Remember how hard it was for ManCity to break them down? Anyway, a win is all that counts at this stage. By the 1/4 and 1/2 semi-finals, France will have found their perfect team/system and their fluidity. You'll see.

SandyB (IP Logged)
16 June, 2018 21:21
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
Socceroos are like Huddersfield. Remember how hard it was for ManCity to break them down? Anyway, a win is all that counts at this stage. By the 1/4 and 1/2 semi-finals, France will have found their perfect team/system and their fluidity. You'll see.
Won’t go beyond 16. (Sm6)

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
16 June, 2018 21:44
Poor show by Nigeria, complete inability to score at the top level

weedz (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 01:33
Quote:
Padre Pio
First match Russia v Nigeria I believe, thats got draw written all over it, the whole thing is an overblown and over bloated yawn

😅

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 13:33
Well my prediction that Nigeria cant score was upheld, even if it was against the wrong team

SandyB (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 15:52
Carlos Vela running a show against the Germans bring him back! (Sm105)

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 16:59
Jurgen Klinsman, Angela Merkel, Joachim Lowe, Franz Beckenbaur, Adolf Hitler your boys took one hell of a beating. Viva Zapata Viva Pancho Villa

karsene16 (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 19:43
LichtSteinner looks like he played his last game

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 19:47
Big teams are flopping.

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 19:55
sandyB what happened today? European opposition too smart for Brazil? (Sm100)

Among the Big 5 favourites, France only one to win their first game.(Sm150)

SandyB (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 19:59
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
sandyB what happened today? European opposition too smart for Brazil? (Sm100)
Among the Big 5 favourites, France only one to win their first game.(Sm150)
Dirty duo Lichtsteiner and Xhaka kept us out of the win. Too much of kicking bad refereeing. France isn’t the favorite dude, they barely won against socceroos

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 20:25
AFter this performance, Brazil are off the list, too. Outplayed by Switzerland!?!(Sm22)

By the way, I know Brazil haven't beaten France in the WC since 1958, but you don't need to be so bitter.

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 20:29
Arsene Wenger on beIN: “Lichtsteiner is too slow to deal with the pace of Marcelo, Coutinho, and Neymar on the left. Xhaka’s positioning has been poor and hasn’t been able to contain the Brazilian midfield.” (Sm22)

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 21:14
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Arsene Wenger on beIN: “Lichtsteiner is too slow to deal with the pace of Marcelo, Coutinho, and Neymar on the left. Xhaka’s positioning has been poor and hasn’t been able to contain the Brazilian midfield.” (Sm22)
Love it

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
17 June, 2018 21:36
Wenger is the last one I would listen to as a "pundit", he knows @#$%&-all about defending anyway.

18 June, 2018 06:37
Quote:
Padre Pio
Well my prediction that Nigeria cant score was upheld, even if it was against the wrong team

Wasn't expecting anything from the Nigerian team. They were busy modeling their kits. They were Playing a man upfront yet not supplying him with passes and crosses. They lacked maturity and should pack their bags because I don't see them beating Iceland.

18 June, 2018 06:41
Something ain't right with the German team. They were slugglish, sloppy and disjointed. Looking asleep and were lucky it stayed 1:0 by half time. They way Mexico was slicing them through. At this rate if they don't up their game, they will find themselves home faster than they came.

Kudos to Mexico. They got their game plan spot on.

karsene16 (IP Logged)
18 June, 2018 07:54
Brazil are a little too reliant on there players at the moment, if they had the Mexico manager they would walk the competition.

18 June, 2018 15:05
Quote:
karsene16
Brazil are a little too reliant on there players at the moment, if they had the Mexico manager they would walk the competition.

Exactly. I still think Nyemar is such a bad influence to everything that has to do with the Brazilian team.

SandyB (IP Logged)
18 June, 2018 17:25
Quote:
AJ The Gunner
Quote:
karsene16

Exactly. I still think Nyemar is such a bad influence to everything that has to do with the Brazilian team.
Kick the sh.it out of Neymar pull his shirt all the time without having to be carded n you can stop him.

Goofle (IP Logged)
18 June, 2018 18:27
ENGULAND ENGULAND

18 June, 2018 19:52
England with 3 points. Kane the hero. Tunisia will have themselves to blame. Settling for a draw was just ridiculous.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
18 June, 2018 20:39
Tunisa went far too deep, gave a mediocre side a chance to recover

Sanogone (IP Logged)
18 June, 2018 21:18
I don’t care if he plays for spurs. England is something we can all get together behind!
Kane made me happy tonight!

Boy I wish he was an arsenal player.... that’s a world class finish.
Why?

Try doing that with pressure, as a Sunday league striker ive headed them out for through ins many many times before.
The head movement, when the pressure was ON and it was HOT (in my pub anyway).

That’s a world class finish and I know the cynical lot won’t see it, but the boy will be (he ain’t yet) world class.
And he did it in the 92nd min like there was no pressure at all!!!

Please be excited for England because this is an exciting team..... Lingard out Rashford in!

SandyB (IP Logged)
18 June, 2018 21:48
The only thing, England is in very easy group. It's all about who finishes top of the group.

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
19 June, 2018 13:57
Colombia never fail to disappoint. Living up to their reputation as biggest underachievers on the continent. I'm sure SA-Gunner won't disagree, it must be so frustrating.

So that's now 1 measly win in 5 games for the mighty South Americans. If only they had European coaches... (Sm100)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/06/2018 14:11 by SaltnPeppah.

SandyB (IP Logged)
19 June, 2018 14:19
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
Colombia never fail to disappoint. Living up to their reputation as biggest underachievers on the continent. I'm sure SA-Gunner won't disagree, it must be so frustrating.
So that's now 1 measly win in 5 games for the mighty South Americans. If only they had European coaches... (Sm100)

The problem is you celebrate too early! (Sm100)

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
19 June, 2018 14:26
The South Americans CHOKE every time the tournament takes place in Europe. Look at Brazil: 1966, 1974, 1982, 1990, 1998, 2006...

tigerline (IP Logged)
19 June, 2018 14:29
Ospina is a short, cowardly TOAD on set pieces ... Get Rid TODAY!

SandyB (IP Logged)
19 June, 2018 15:15
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
The South Americans CHOKE every time the tournament takes place in Europe. Look at Brazil: 1966, 1974, 1982, 1990, 1998, 2006...
Still all teams to play two more games in group stage, Colombia still can qualify, France might not, so is Germany. Also half of the countries play in WC are from Europe most of them play park the bus, pull the shirts football nothing to be really proud of, dude!!

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
19 June, 2018 16:09
Nothing to do with pride, just facts. Besides, when it comes to cheating, nobody does it better than Argentina and Uruguay.

Is your diva injured again?

SandyB (IP Logged)
19 June, 2018 17:46
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
Nothing to do with pride, just facts. Besides, when it comes to cheating, nobody does it better than Argentina and Uruguay.
Watch out Peru is going to get a result against France. They are still in it.

19 June, 2018 19:25
Where is Pharaoh when you need him?? Russia is beating Egypt 3:0

Meanwhile Kudos to Senegal for making Africa Proud!

19 June, 2018 19:27
Salah penalty well taken

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
19 June, 2018 21:00
Quote:
SandyB
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
Watch out Peru is going to get a result against France. They are still in it.

Ooohhh, I'm scared!

Peru will end up like Ecuador in 2014... behind the 2 European nations in the group.

SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
20 June, 2018 13:07
You're right, Colombia are the biggest underachievers of world football. Mentality has got to do much with this, as generally there's a lot of arrogance and an innate behaviour of underrating the opponent. The reality is that players like Davinson Sanchez aren't as good as portrayed by the media. The only world class one is James and he is injured

20 June, 2018 17:58
Has any South Amercan team won the WC held in Europe?

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
20 June, 2018 20:02
Only Brazil in '58

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
20 June, 2018 22:08
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
Only Brazil in '58
The Magical Magyars woz robbed

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
21 June, 2018 17:05
I thought it was 1954, when they easily beat the Germans in the first round, then lost 3-2 in the final.

1958 Final was BRA-SWE

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
21 June, 2018 19:21
Yep that’s right my bad, Brazi beat the Swedes that year, Germans beat the Magyars in 1954, both finals in Europe.[b][/b]

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
21 June, 2018 20:20
Man, the South Americans ar a bit @#$%& this year. What's goin on?

SandyB (IP Logged)
21 June, 2018 21:11
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
As I said, you celebrate early!! (Sm100)

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
21 June, 2018 22:18
Looks like it's already too late for Argentina and Peru. (Sm6)

SandyB (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 01:33
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
Looks like it's already too late for Argentina and Peru. (Sm6)
Do I really care? Argies still can qualify though.
Quote:
SaltnPeppah

I was talking about this!!

22 June, 2018 09:59
Croatia 3 Messi 0

This is why I love football. It is no respecter of personality or country. If you fail to show up and do your talking in the field of play, you will be put to the sword.

Shane (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 13:18
I miss Giroud.

Hold me.

SandyB (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 14:00
Quote:
Shane
I miss Giroud.
Hold me.
Move to Paris after the WC, you might be able to see a reunion between your two best buddies, Giroud n Wenger for next 4 years for France!! (Sm100)

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 14:05
It has just been confirmed that Brazil are vastly overrated and that Neymar is doing his best to win Most pathetic Cheater/Annoying Pr!ck of the tournament.

SandyB (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 14:15
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
It has just been confirmed that Brazil are vastly overrated and that Neymar is doing his best to win Most pathetic Cheater/Annoying Pr!ck of the tournament.
You celebrate too early.. (Sm6)

SandyB (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 16:32
This is awesome..
Nigeria 2-Iceland 0. Death to park the bus football of European teams n now Argies have real chance, France vs Argies round 16.. (Sm48)

22 June, 2018 17:02
......and Nigeria melted Iceland. Musa was my man of the match PERIOD!!
Argentina will be @#$%& in their pants. Hopefully we will stun them like Croatia.

Naija4Life!!!

tigerline (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 19:09
Xhaka with a BOMB to tie it up in the 52nd minute.

karsene16 (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 19:10
Xhaka is a typical one trick pony Wenger signing, gives the ball away one end to give them a chance, then scores the other end.

tigerline (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 19:14
Quote:
karsene16
Xhaka is a typical one trick pony Wenger signing, gives the ball away one end to give them a chance, then scores the other end.

Very, very true, but that is a helluva trick ... it has to be said.

Flava (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 19:38
(Sm22)

22 June, 2018 20:09
Xhaka scored an absolute stunner to equalize for Switzerland as they became the first country to come from behind and win.

SandyB (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 20:38
Quote:
AJ The Gunner
......and Nigeria melted Iceland. Musa was my man of the match PERIOD!!
Argentina will be @#$%& in their pants. Hopefully we will stun them like Croatia.

Naija4Life!!!

Argentina points 1 GD -3
Nigeria points 3 GD 0
Iceland points 1 GC -2
Interesting, very interesting.
Iceland will play against Croatia who has nothing to play for but don't see Iceland beating Croatia by 3 or 4 goals n Croatia will win the group to avoid France. So Iceland is technically out.
It's a must win game for Argies n goal difference doesn't matter for Nigeria.

Argies are shi.tting in their pants to play against Nigeria n French are shi.tting in their pants for a possible match up against Argies n praying for a Nigeria win.

Tomorrow's Germany game results will be interesting too.

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 20:43
sandyB , what makes you think Argentina are suddenly going to find their mojo and beat Nigeria? They've been a shambles for 2 years, not just this World Cup. They're going home.

SandyB (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 21:34
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
sandyB , what makes you think Argentina are suddenly going to find their mojo and beat Nigeria? They've been a shambles for 2 years, not just this World Cup. They're going home.

You better pray! (Sm6)

22 June, 2018 22:27
Quote:
SandyB

More worried about the Germans though. They need to wake up because they were practically asleep against Mexico.

As for Messi versus Naija.hmmm Argentina has blood in their eyes as they must salvage their image and pride. That coupled with their cheating, diving, play acting skills plus I bet they will skillfully take out the likes of Musa and the ref will turn a blind eye because its Argentina.

Why can't I stand Nyemar??? His attitude makes my blood boil.

SandyB (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 22:41
Quote:
AJ The Gunner
Quote:
SandyB

More worried about the Germans though. They need to wake up because they were practically asleep against Mexico.

As for Messi versus Naija.hmmm Argentina has blood in their eyes as they must salvage their image and pride. That coupled with their cheating, diving, play acting skills plus I bet they will skillfully take out the likes of Musa and the ref will turn a blind eye because its Argentina.

Why can't I stand Nyemar??? His attitude makes my blood boil.
Exactly opposite hoping for the Germans to get a thumping n out at group stage. If you are criticizing then MUST criticize FIFA’s extreme European bias n probable pathway to match fixing even in the presence of VAR. They put us in the toughest group with all the highest ranking teams n did the same to Argies while keeping the teams like England, Belgium, France, Russia, Spain, Portugal in very easy groups. Checkout the group A, G and H and tell me how does it make sense without fixing? Group H is dire n G and H will play against each other in round 16 which means giving a pass to both England and Belgium to QF.They are doing this for past 2 WC, even if CBF complained against the Swiss goal against us which was a clear foul on Miranda where they didn’t use VAR which even Wenger said on Bein sports was clear foul but justified as ref missed it n VAR can’t disallow such infringements coz that will set a president. So where is the level playing ground?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/06/2018 22:49 by SandyB.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net