football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Signs are Arsene Wenger is seeing his contract out
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 05:27
There are no worry on empty seats at Emirates with the Kroenke Family can't be arsed about it as long as commercial businesses keep on growing and as long as Arsene Wenger controls expenditures to turn in a decent profit.

Arsene Wenger had given up Top-4 race and focussed on winning Europa Cup now.

And he is Mr Tinkerman.
That is, using the last 8 league games to fine-tune the players he intended to keep to play WengerBall; and to get rid of those players that led him down this season.

prepare for more Reserve players in league games and the many combinations he will field to find out which players can gel with his core of Ozil, Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan and Ramsey.

The rest are playing for their future in 2018/19 team.

Re: Signs are Arsene Wenger is seeing his contract out
BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 10:48
See out his contract? I fully expect the moral-less c.unt to sign another extension!

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

sinpa01 (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 18:21
I cannot believe he will stay on another year let alone sign an extension!

Man the board club and owners have lost the plot!!!

They are loosing so much fan base!

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 20:38
Quote:
BootyDaddy
See out his contract? I fully expect the moral-less c.unt to sign another extension!

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 23:09
Quote:
sinpa01

It is no great loss to them since TV Broadcasting revenues had overtaken matchday revenues, plus growing global fan base and overseas commercial busiensses are growing rapidly.

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is a success.”
Henry Ford

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 03:10
Quote:
Merlion96
Quote:
sinpa01

It is no great loss to them since TV Broadcasting revenues had overtaken matchday revenues, plus growing global fan base and overseas commercial busiensses are growing rapidly.

Its not growing at the pace that it shouls be when compared to chelsea and city for e.g.. Even if you are only interested in money, u would want wenger gone.

Also we depend on match day fees far more than the likes of united, city, Chelsea. Maybe padre knows and can confirm

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 20:46
Quote:
Merlion96
plus growing global fan base and overseas commercial busiensses are growing rapidly.

I highly doubt our international fanbase is growing.

Why would kids in other countries want be an Arsenal supporter after seeing how mediorce we are now?

We don't even play good football anymore, plus the only really big star we have is Ozil and he is not flashy enough to attract people to support Arsenal.

If you are just getting into football then really is no reason to choose Arsenal as your team anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 01:52
Quote:
Optimistic Gunner
Quote:
Merlion96
plus growing global fan base and overseas commercial busiensses are growing rapidly.

Why would kids in other countries want be an Arsenal supporter after seeing how mediorce we are now?

We don't even play good football anymore, plus the only really big star we have is Ozil and he is not flashy enough to attract people to support Arsenal.

If you are just getting into football then really is no reason to choose Arsenal as your team anymore.

It is known as marketing.
Like why would Islington-born Arsenal fans still renewing their season tickets?

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is a success.”
Henry Ford

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 05:04
Quote:
Merlion96
Quote:
Optimistic Gunner
Quote:
Merlion96

It is known as marketing.
Like why would Islington-born Arsenal fans still renewing their season tickets?
Marketing doesnt work without winning.

Yo a new customer, city and even spurs will look attractive not to mention pool.

And I'm taking about overseas where thsts no connection or affinity to London.

And its not like the other clubs aren't marketing. And if city is employing the best coaches, players etc, do you think they are song second rate marketing?

There's fierce competition everywhere and if we don't win europa, it's a big loss to the top brass at arsenal

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net