football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

A plan to trade Lacazette for Oblak?
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 04:40
Due to ban from UEFA, A. Madrid was unable to sign players and Lacazette was unable to join the club he favoured over Arsenal FC.

Perhaps summer transfer window will provide an ideal situation to trade lacazette for Oblak?

Or every body is waiting for WC2018 Great Footballer Bazaar to unearth gems that were overlooked but caught everybody eyes during WC2018?

Wonder will Wenger goes for Butland if Stoke City is relegated?

Or Wenger still has faith in Macey or Martinez to replace Cech?

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is a success.”
Henry Ford

Re: A plan to trade Lacazette for Oblak?
SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 21:53
Oblak is more likely to go to Chelsea, esp. if Courtois signs for Real. But yeah, he would be a fantastic addition. Easily one of the world's top 3 goalkeepers today.

SandyB (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 21:58
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
Oblak is more likely to go to Chelsea, esp. if Courtois signs for Real. But yeah, he would be a fantastic addition. Easily one of the world's top 3 goalkeepers today.
Who??

SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 23:18
Oblak, a GK that is much better than any shitty Brazilian gk in this moment. You're a smart person Sandy, but sometimes your arrogance becomes unbearable.

Oblak will go to Chelsea, Abramovich tends to go for top Slavic players

SandyB (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 02:31
Quote:
SA-Gunner
Oblak, a GK that is much better than any shitty Brazilian gk in this moment. You're a smart person Sandy, but sometimes your arrogance becomes unbearable.
Oblak will go to Chelsea, Abramovich tends to go for top Slavic players
I just asked who?? I swear to god never ever heard of him, I don’t have to know all the goalkeepers in the world do I? Also based on what this guy is top 3 goalkeepers in the world? As far as I know Atletico didn’t go through the group stage of CL after a very long time, so what exactly he did to be hyped up as top 3?

MattySadler (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 07:18
I'd be up for this but can't see us signing Oblak, too expensive.

It is possible to find really good goalkeepers for not too much though.

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 17:12
sandyB hasn't heard of the GK who's been at Atl. Madrid since 2014, a team twice CL finalist and with the best defensive record in Europe during that period... (Sm122)

Dude, the football world doesn't revolve around ManCity/Arsenal/Spurs... you need to get out more.

SandyB (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 17:35
Quote:
SaltnPeppah
sandyB hasn't heard of the GK who's been at Atl. Madrid since 2014, a team twice CL finalist and with the best defensive record in Europe during that period... (Sm122)
Dude, the football world doesn't revolve around ManCity/Arsenal/Spurs... you need to get out more.
I can’t remember who’s the goalkeeper of Real Madrid who won those two CL title, do you? Don’t google.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 00:59
I will go for Nick Pope.

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is a success.”
Henry Ford

Trent2000 (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 02:44
We do need a keeper for the future and might keep the back in line, knowing we have the future behind them.

Any of the above will make us much better.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net