football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Aubameyang?
TheTruthbeTold (IP Logged)
25 January, 2018 18:58
Here we go again! A quality player who can get us back in the top 4 and make us feared once again is about to slip through the cracks. The money is there to make the deal, but Uncle Scrooge is satisfied with what we now have. Are the supporters satisfied? Your thoughts?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2018 10:11 by Padre Pio.

Re: Aubameyang?
MattySadler (IP Logged)
25 January, 2018 19:11
Likelihood is its just rumours put out by the club to get people off Wenger's back for a while.

MattySadler (IP Logged)
25 January, 2018 19:56
Although plenty of "ITK" Twitter accounts are adamant he'll be an Arsenal player by the end of the transfer window.

25 January, 2018 20:01
Maybe it's all smoke and mirrors. We've been down this road before, the final few days of the transfer period, and then nothing. You could be right about it being a diversion. Hope so.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
25 January, 2018 21:13
It's the usual old transfer merry-go-round. Loads of hype over a quality player and then the let down. How many times have we been here before? Wenger is a penny-pinching ditherer. Other teams spend the money, we just sit and count ours.

SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
25 January, 2018 22:33
We don't need Aubameyang. Iwobi is younger and better than him. Also, we have many young prospects coming through that compose what I like to call the 2020's core.

25 January, 2018 22:39
Younger? Yes. Better? Not by a longshot. Iwobi is solid in his defensive work rate, but lacks incisive passing skills and too often tries to dribble through 3 or 4 defenders. And his goal-scoring ability isn't even close !

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
25 January, 2018 23:09
Wenger will come out in time with we nearly/could have signed him.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/01/2018 23:10 by Boston Gooner.

SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 03:41
Quote:
TheTruthbeTold
Younger? Yes. Better? Not by a longshot. Iwobi is solid in his defensive work rate, but lacks incisive passing skills and too often tries to dribble through 3 or 4 defenders. And his goal-scoring ability isn't even close !

I was being sarcastic smiling smiley

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 04:23
Not really easy to get someone who's the most imp player in the opposition scoring 13 in 15 matches.

They obv want a replacement, maybe giroud. If giroud s wife doesn't want to move to Germany, it makes it difficult for dortmund to sell without getting a replacement

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 04:27
Don't expect great touches from aubemeyang. Lacazette had better choice control and movement than aubemeyang. What Aubameyang has is out and out pace. Finishing ability is comparable but aubs is taller and so should on paper very more headed goals.

Both are poacher types. They aren't gonna double past ppl, although aubemeyang does have pace, but he isn't like mbappe.

Don't be surprised if some of you get underwhelmed depending on expectations. He's no thierry henry if that's what is the expectation. He is slightly better than walcott.

Watch his games against the top teams like madrid in ucl and u will see how he struggles to keep the ball

Ichigo (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 05:31
Quote:
CazOnARola
Not really easy to get someone who's the most imp player in the opposition scoring 13 in 15 matches.
They obv want a replacement, maybe giroud. If giroud s wife doesn't want to move to Germany, it makes it difficult for dortmund to sell without getting a replacement

If Giroud has reservation to go to Germany then include Welbeck in the deal. £50 m plus Welbeck is good enough I suppose. We were going to give Giroud on loan. As for Welbeck just let him leave.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 10:14
They would not want to replace their top. Scorer with someone who can't score. I doubt that deal will work. We just has vs to give 60 mn maybe

TonyStark (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 15:09
this is beginning to feel like all the other deals that fall through. I'm not interested in hearing we were close, Arsenal need to be aware of spending too much. Sign this guy NOW ! how sickening this is every window.
Wenger OUT !

MattySadler (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 16:46
Not happy about all the Giroud rumours.

Flava (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 17:05
Quote:
MattySadler
Not happy about all the Giroud rumours.

Which ones?

MattySadler (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 17:26
Dortmund, Chelsea, etc. Either he wants out or we're looking to move him on, not happy with either.

SuperRob (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 17:30
Quote:
CazOnARola
Don't expect great touches from aubemeyang. Lacazette had better choice control and movement than aubemeyang. What Aubameyang has is out and out pace. Finishing ability is comparable but aubs is taller and so should on paper very more headed goals.
Both are poacher types. They aren't gonna double past ppl, although aubemeyang does have pace, but he isn't like mbappe.

Don't be surprised if some of you get underwhelmed depending on expectations. He's no thierry henry if that's what is the expectation. He is slightly better than walcott.

Watch his games against the top teams like madrid in ucl and u will see how he struggles to keep the ball

I agree with this, I don't think our style suits Lacazette because he doesn't have space to make his runs in behind the defence and I don't think our style will suit Aubameyang for the same reasons.

Basically we lack of people who are willing to make forward runs so we end up having to play sideways passes all the time. Watch Man City, when they win the ball back there are at least 2 or 3 players sprinting forwards IN FRONT of the player with the ball. Watch Arsenal and when we win the ball back there might be 1 player jogging level with the player with the ball, so he has to stop and turn around and play it sideways or backwards. Maybe with Auba, Laca, Mhki and Ozil in the same team, we will get some more positive movement but I'm sure Wenger will coach it out of them.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 18:24
Quote:
SuperRob
Quote:
CazOnARola

I agree with this, I don't think our style suits Lacazette because he doesn't have space to make his runs in behind the defence and I don't think our style will suit Aubameyang for the same reasons.

Basically we lack of people who are willing to make forward runs so we end up having to play sideways passes all the time. Watch Man City, when they win the ball back there are at least 2 or 3 players sprinting forwards IN FRONT of the player with the ball. Watch Arsenal and when we win the ball back there might be 1 player jogging level with the player with the ball, so he has to stop and turn around and play it sideways or backwards. Maybe with Auba, Laca, Mhki and Ozil in the same team, we will get some more positive movement but I'm sure Wenger will coach it out of them.
This. Our lack of off the ball movement esp in moving forward positions has been a pbm ever since cesc was made the fulcrum. It killed off lyunberg as stated by pires and gilberto as cesc tended to slow the game down considerably.

Cesc is still better, we have gradually gotten slower and slower bringing it out from the back right from denilson, arteta, etc to the point that now we are snails compared to pires lyunberg viera era because of xhaka and elneny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/01/2018 12:47 by CazOnARola.

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
27 January, 2018 01:42
Quote:
CazOnARola
This. Our lack of off the ball movement esp in moving forward positions has been a pbm ever since cesc was made the fulcrum. It killed off lyunberg as stated by pires and gilberto as cesc tended to show the game down considerably.
Cesc is still better, we have gradually gotten slower and slower bringing it out right from denilson, arteta, etc to the point that now we are snails compared to pires lyunberg viera era

This.

Cesc is one of the main reasons as to why Wenger changed our style from fast one touch Wengerball to a crappy version of tika taka that is crab football.

I can understand why Wenger would change our style for someone as talented as Cesc and build a team around him and I can also understand that due the new stadium we couldn't buy enough quality players to build an effective tika taka team at the time.

What I don't understand is why Wenger still insists with crab football even though it never worked, Cesc is gone and we no longer have to penny pinch.

Furthermore, Wenger then signed Ozil, a player who was never gonna be suited to crab football and so Wenger had the perfect chance to build a new team around Ozil and then Alexis and change our style from crab football to something faster, stronger and more blalanced, a style that suited and played to the strengths of both Ozil and Alexis, but Wenger is too stubborn for that.

(hell signing a good DM and a good fast striker after the signing of Cech in the summer of 2015 would not only been enough to change our style but would've made us finish above Leicester and win the title, we had the money to sign those players)

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

MattySadler (IP Logged)
27 January, 2018 07:35
Aubameyang in the squad for Dortmund's game tomorrow against Freiburg...

27 January, 2018 10:15
Quote:
MattySadler

Yes.

If the poor bloke happens to break his back in the game he will be ours come Sunday. (Sm161)

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
27 January, 2018 11:39
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
MattySadler

Yes.

If the poor bloke happens to break his back in the game he will be ours come Sunday. (Sm161)

But not before Wenger ask for a big discount.........

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
27 January, 2018 18:00
And all this just after the Soccerex report shows ranks Arsenal as the second most financially powerful club in the world...

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
28 January, 2018 06:57
That report is stupid. Cash reserves doesn't mean a thing. Our commercial revenues are nothing compared to the top clubs. We cab still spend there's no doubt. Just want to clarify that we are in no way the second richest club in the world. No where closer

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
28 January, 2018 15:03
The perhaps more reliable Deloitte Report still puts in 6th position behind Real M.. Manure, Barcelona, Bayern and ManCity, but just ahead of PSG, Chelsea and L'pool. So let's not minimize our wealth.

[tinyurl.com]

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
28 January, 2018 17:53
Thsts again not a good list considering that neymar was bought for 200 mn. Whatever list puts psg below us is equally absurd.

In case you haven't noticed, we have spent enough money and we can spend more. The pbm is the players bought using that money haven't done anything.

Its like buying torres for 50mn. Nacho monreal for 11mn, gabriel for 12 mn, mustafi for 30-35 and chambers for 15 something.

Tell me which player would you rate as a success if you had to pick one? Hard pressed to look beyond monreal who was the cheapest of that lot.

We bought sanchez for 35 mn when united bought martial for 30. We have enough money to spend on players we need. Theres no question about that.

But these lists are just absurd and click baits and they deliberately highlight the fact that we penny pinch our target used to inspiylte of being the x richest club etc.

If they are real journalists, they will highlight that we have been spending a lot recently without any of those signings actually working.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/01/2018 17:57 by CazOnARola.

28 January, 2018 23:26
UPDATE: Significant news coming out of Germany this evening from multiple news organisations that Arsenal & Dortmund have all but reached an agreement for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for a fee of around €60m.

28 January, 2018 23:32
Word is though they have to get a replacement before deal goes through. lol

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
28 January, 2018 23:44
Wenger "nobody goes out if nobody comes in". Giroud might be on the way which is sad. Laca and auba are similar. Giroud is different alternative and had been immense as a sub

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/01/2018 23:44 by CazOnARola.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
28 January, 2018 23:56
Aubamenyang is far better than Laca.

With Ozil, Wilshere and Mkhitaryan feeding him he's going to score loads.

litmus (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 02:50
Auba has much more mobility, presence and pace than Laca.

Laca is a good penalty box poacher, a classy composed finisher if he has the chances. I don't think he has missed any easy chances so far, at least he always hits the target. And he is still new to the team. he will be much better.

With a pacey Aubameyang alongside, it will create more space and opportunities for Laca.

I'd like us to also get Mahrez though, his trickery on the right wing will complete our three prong attack.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 06:07
We will lose most games of we try to fit auba, laca, mahrez, mkhi and ozil in the same team. I'm not even taking about ramsey wilshere yet.

Auba is not as clinical as ppl think. He is quick and has good experience. Even sanchez is a more composed and better finisher than auba. So don't expect miracles.

We will still be relying heavily on Mkhitaryan and ozil to create chances. Got will frequently see auba missing posts in tight spaces. Hes no aguero or Lewandowski.

Thsts why i dont expect us to play both strikers in all the games.

This is a signing because we do struggle to finish chances and lacazette hasn't fired one we would have liked but don't expect changes over night.

He was going decent until the de gea game and the courtois game in quick succession.should have had at least 3 goals from those 2 games. After that he's been trying to strike the ball very hard rather than placing them

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 06:08
And to appease the fans of course smiling smiley

MattySadler (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 07:13
Need to get him signed by midday day if we want him to play vs Swansea, which won't happen.

Bergmars (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 09:17
Shame about Olivier but we don't play to his strengths

A shadow of what we were

MattySadler (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 09:31
Real shame.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 10:35
He's gonna tear it up with a team if they like to cross. He has strength and can create space for himself. Well slide goals more often if he got a team that is good with aerial crosses

Bergmars (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 11:43
Yes it begs the question why we signed him really or why he came knowing how we play

A shadow of what we were

29 January, 2018 12:29
Aubameyang misses Dortmund team bus trial because of illness.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has not testified as planned in the trial for the attack on the Borussia Dortmund team bus last April because of illness.

Aubameyang, who according to Sky sources is on the verge of joining Premier League side Arsenal in a £60m transfer, had been due to give evidence to a German court on Monday.

Lawyer Alfons Becker was quoted in the German paper Frankfurter Allgemeine, saying; "He will not testify today because he is ill."

Aubameyang's teammate Marc Bartra, who was injured in the attack suffering an open fracture of a forearm, did prepare a statement which was read out in court by his lawyer.

The Spaniard said: "I was scared to death. I feared never to see my family again…If I remember it, I'm not feeling well" (lost in translation - I believe he's said 'when I remember the attack, it makes me feel unwell'.

A 28-year-old known as Sergei W, is accused of the attempted murder of 28 members of Borussia Dortmund on April 11 last year but says he did not want, or intend to kill anyone.

Judges are currently arranging further dates to hear personal testimony from players who were on the bus, and have still to decide whether they will set another date for Aubameyang's evidence, or fine him for not appearing.

Goofle (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 18:13
Woop. Should have signed him in the summer, Wenger is a disgrace.

SandyB (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 19:02
Seems like Aubameyang deal is almost final but pending with Giroud’s exit. Giroud wants a Chelsea move n Dortmund wants Batshuayi. It’s upto Wenger to let Giroud go to Chelsea.

29 January, 2018 23:26
Can see this move going t*ts up as usual.
To many ifs and buts.

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 04:20
I hope Aubameyang does not get caught offside as often as Walcott.

SandyB (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 05:02

Bergmars (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 06:19
Why are our transfers always so @#$%& protracted with the common denominator being us

A shadow of what we were

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 08:04
Guardian claim that BD wanted Giroud but are having to look for another replacement and wont sell if they cant get one

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

30 January, 2018 14:48
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has arrived at Arsenal's London Colney training ground to finalise his transfer from Borussia Dortmund.

A private jet containing the Gabon international arrived at Luton Airport at 2pm on Tuesday afternoon, less than an hour after leaving Dortmund airport.

Arsenal have agreed a deal worth around £60m with Borussia Dortmund for the 28-year-old striker.

30 January, 2018 14:48
The German transfer window closes at 5pm, six hours earlier than in England, so it should be settled one way or another by then.

kudzif01 (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 08:57
Dear Posters

I have a question .Why are we buying another striker when we have no defensive midfielder,and have not replaced carzola .

Our midfield is suspect ,and the defense is awful and we are buying a striker.Does no one at the club understand the concept of building a cohesive team: that is the objective not collecting talent.

By the way is having an old team now one of our objectives.

31 January, 2018 08:59
Because we are run by a bunch of idiots.

31 January, 2018 11:18
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang signs for the club.

Confirmed on Arsenal.com

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 11:28
Yep beat me to it

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Bergmars (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 11:40
Welcome Pierre

A shadow of what we were

SuperRob (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 12:18
So now we should refuse to let Giroud go to Chelsea.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 15:03
Wenger: "He is very ambitious and wants to win the PL".

Well what the f.uck is he signing for you for then you muppet! (Sm22)

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Mr. Brightside. (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 16:30
Massive attitude problem, players and club were glad to see the back of him.....good luck

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 16:37
All of our players have attitude problems, in that they are all soft and roll over at the first sign of adversity.

I hope this guy does spice up these pansies a bit.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
01 February, 2018 17:53
When we had players with attitude we won titles

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 05:52
Sanchez wax that guy but he was more about him doing stuff than the team winning. I don't think auba is one that. If he throws tantrums they will be more like ballotelli than sanchez.
People confuse attitude with winning mentality. City players like fernandinho have attitude but no winning mentality. They are winning because of the sheer ya talent in the squad.

In these day and age where players change clubs to frequently, it's hard to find that togetherness unless your are Barcelona has with messi, iniesta and busquets all there.

In most other cases , the team is winning because frankly the players they have are that good. Madrid, juve, bayern, psg all have stunning talent on their books.

Work shitty players got are going to win zilch as players these days don't take team losses that hard. How else would you even want to go to a place like China.

Its just one working for any company. You care about your performance and your salary. Let the men at the top worry about the company s quarterly results

younghansolo (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 14:29
Quote:
Big Guhnz

This.

And All this talk of him not being much of an improvement on what we've had is utter nonsense. Yes he's got pace. But he's also got movement. He gets into positions to score goals and he doesn't miss.

Someone like Theo was two things:

always out of position to score, and always, always, always fluffing his lines.

Auba will not do that. He's going to be tucking away the chances we need to.
How many games have we watched that could have gone so differently if we'd just converted one of those chances early on. We're going to be doing that now, mark my words.
I'm buzzing.

kudzif01 (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 22:01
Quote:
younghansolo
Quote:
Big Guhnz

This.

And All this talk of him not being much of an improvement on what we've had is utter nonsense. Yes he's got pace. But he's also got movement. He gets into positions to score goals and he doesn't miss.

Someone like Theo was two things:

always out of position to score, and always, always, always fluffing his lines.

Auba will not do that. He's going to be tucking away the chances we need to.
How many games have we watched that could have gone so differently if we'd just converted one of those chances early on. We're going to be doing that now, mark my words.
I'm buzzing.

Lacazette can be accused of many things ,but not being a clinical finisher is not one of them.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 10:12
Quote:
TheTruthbeTold
Here we go again! A quality player who can get us back in the top 4 and make us feared once again is about to slip through the cracks. The money is there to make the deal, but Uncle Scrooge is satisfied with what we now have. Are the supporters satisfied? Your thoughts?

Got a feeling Uncle Scrooge is not in 100% control of transfers or wages now.

Shane (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 10:45
Our players back in the day had attitude on the pitch, whereas Aubameyang's attitude has caused him trouble off the pitch. I

I read he's had two separate discipline issues with Dortmund this season, which isn't the type of attitude that previous players in previous teams had I don't think.

younghansolo (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 18:10
What did I say. This guy will be pure goals.

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 21:18
He scored one

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 06:53
And was offside. The more telling part is the heavy touch he took off ozils great first time ball which forced him wide onto his weaker left foot, also cutting the angle.

Both him and micky are good off their left foot though, so expect him to score more goals and be a threat, but don't expect miracles.

Expect him to be a passenger as well in many games cause he doesn't have the best close control or touches.

Lacazette in fact is better on the ball but, he tends to stay central and come off like a false 9, but auba always wants to go behind. Ozil is going to enjoy his time here though and so will we

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2018 11:41 by CazOnARola.

younghansolo (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 08:22
Omg down people are just born miserable. Guy joins the club and immediately scores.

The fact it was offside is irrwlevant, top strikers keep going and okay to the whistle and don't hesitate in front of goal.

I'll say it now. He'll get at least ten before the endorsement the season. You should be excited

De Times (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 08:28
Quote:
kudzif01
Dear Posters
I have a question .Why are we buying another striker when we have no defensive midfielder,and have not replaced carzola .

Our midfield is suspect ,and the defense is awful and we are buying a striker.Does no one at the club understand the concept of building a cohesive team: that is the objective not collecting talent.

By the way is having an old team now one of our objectives.
What a disgusting comment, pretending to know more than the gaffer when you actually know nothing. Haven't you noticed that the reason why our defence and midfield get so much pressure is because our attack is not feared and we're struggling to score goals? How many goals have we scored this season compared to our rivals? Moaners will always be moaners, if the club don't sign player you will moan and when they sign you still moan. What exactly is wrong with you people?

"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

De Times (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 08:34
Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
TheTruthbeTold

Got a feeling Uncle Scrooge is not in 100% control of transfers or wages now.
He has never always been 100 percent in control of that, to think he was shows how deluded you've been.

Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 09:00
Did we win by chance? DeTimes has crawled out from under his rock.

Have you been ill mate? Didn't see you after the Swansea match.

04 February, 2018 09:39
Quote:
BootyDaddy
Did we win by chance? DeTimes has crawled out from under his rock.
Have you been ill mate? Didn't see you after the Swansea match.

(Sm22)

MattySadler (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 10:11
Predictable.

Any official statements on Aubameyang from you De Times? A few years ago I mentioned him as a player we should've signed and you slated him. I'll be interested to hear the 2018 "now Wenger has signed him" viewpoint...

04 February, 2018 10:41
Quote:
MattySadler
Predictable.
Any official statements on Aubameyang from you De Times? A few years ago I mentioned him as a player we should've signed and you slated him. I'll be interested to hear the 2018 "now Wenger has signed him" viewpoint...

(Sm151)

De Times (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 15:42
Quote:
MattySadler
Predictable.
Slated him, how so exactly?

MattySadler (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 17:00
I can't remember your exact wording pal but it was around 2012/13 and I suggested that we should've moved for him as he only cost Dortmund £16 million, especially with Wenger's supposed grip on the French market, and you said he wasn't our standard, or something to that effect.

Not dissimilar to what happened with Lacazette really.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 09:11
Yes DeTimes pray tell, you still seem to have neglected to comment on why you claimed Lacazette to not good enough for Arsenal until Wenger signed him ... then miraculously you claim him to be world class??

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 09:19
[www.thefootballnetwork.net]

LOL a quick search and there in all the chatting nonsense posts of DeTurd, there is this little gem.

Laca not as good as Sanogo apparently and Auba is average and not even as good as Demba Ba (Sm22)

Do enlighten us how Wenger has spent over a £100m on these two average strikers DeTimes. Your presence here really is depriving a village of their idiot.

Shane (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 09:40
Quote:
Shane
Hmm, seems like PK has become possessed by the spirit of RadioFreeArsenal.
Exorcism or exile? That's the big question now. Is PK worth saving? I think so but plenty disagree, and I'm not jumping through a window after Radio gets inside me so we should probably ban him before this gets worse. The posts are only going to get longer so it's best we nip this in the bud.

I can confirm we went ahead with this exorcism and it went well. Apart from the occasional 'Your mother sucks off custodians in hell' jibes we successfully exorcised RadioFreeArsenal from PK.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net