football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Wenger: Sanchez, Ozil won't leave in Jan.
Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 10:26
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil will not be leaving the club during the January transfer window.

The pair are both out of contract at the end of the season but Wenger says he is hopeful they will still be Arsenal players next term.

Sanchez and Ozil have both been linked with some of the biggest clubs in Europe but, despite the fact their contracts expire on 30 June 2018, Wenger is adamant the Gunners will not be tempted to cash in during the winter window.

Heard this bull before.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Re: Wenger: Sanchez, Ozil won't leave in Jan.
MattySadler (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 17:13
Off to City and United on free transfers then.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/11/2017 18:43 by MattySadler.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 18:34
Wenger is a pathological liar, so who knows what will happen.

One thing is for sure though, neither will be here next summer.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 21:07
The Bald One: "We will never sell Van Persie at any price".

"any price" is defined as 25-mil.

When you go home, tell them of us and say
For their tomorrow, we gave our today.
John Maxwell Edmonds

younghansolo (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 21:43
Sell them abroard for whatever fee you can get, why is that so difficult for this prat

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 22:14
Keep both of them.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 02:07
Doesn't matter at this point

Ichigo (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 02:59
I'd say keep both of them for the season, if we sell in Jan we may lose our shape and may find it hard to recover. Then let the new staff recruits work their magic during summer and get us good replacements. Goretzka and Draxler will be more than adequate.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 11:57
Quote:
Ichigo
I'd say keep both of them for the season, if we sell in Jan we may lose our shape and may find it hard to recover.

We collapse every season anyway so what's the difference?

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 13:38
Quote:
BootyDaddy
Quote:
Ichigo
I'd say keep both of them for the season, if we sell in Jan we may lose our shape and may find it hard to recover.

(Sm22)

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Ichigo (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 22:01
Quote:
BootyDaddy
Quote:
Ichigo

This season could be different without UCL distraction.

Trent2000 (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 01:01
Wenger has no choice, they both hold all the power and do what they want.

Ozil is in his best form for Jose to swoop in and Alexis just does not care.

He knows City will wait for him on a free and he cashes in with a big signing on fee.

The situation makes me sick!!!!!

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 09:00
Quote:
Ichigo
Quote:
BootyDaddy
Quote:
Ichigo

This season could be different without UCL distraction.

We've already collapsed without UCL distraction ... we're 10 points behind leaders already by dropping points due to same old incompetence.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net