football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

What I'd like to see now.
younghansolo (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 18:03
Purely my own view, not saying Ng it's right but it's what I personally would like to see.

1. Sell Sanchez and ozil.
They're greedy and don't care about this club. Just be rid of them. They never turn up when we need them and I'm not convinced either will be a starter for any team they move to.

2. Bring in mahrez
Ok don't shoot me. But I see in this guy what we really need. He can dribble he can naturally play wide and he's greedy when it counts. Others are available too but he's an easy option and cheapish.

3. Give the reserves a chance.
I have mentioned a few times that how much I enjoy watching the uefa and league cup teams. They're Yong and hungry. Most of them grew up idiosiing the invincibles, they're fans and they want to be here. I'd rather watch that heart lost matches than mercenaries win to be honest.
Players like Nelson, miles, Wilshire, Macey, Nketiah would play their hearts out. And you know wjat? They're good too.

4. Play lacazette and giroud.

5. Go to a 4-4-2. We really need to get two attackers on.

6. Sign atank of a defensivene midfielder who will protect our back four.

7. Remove the manager and the board. Yeah that's not happening. But of the rest does I'd be ok with it.

What would you like to see?

Re: What I'd like to see now.
Goofle (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 18:07
Sell: Lots
Sign: Lots
Sack: Wenger

Flava (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 18:22
Get rid of Wenger and things will improve greatly.

SandyB (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 18:57
Don’t do anything it’s waste of time n energy. Also Europa isn’t an easy trophy to win at later stages of the trophy those kids will be absolutely battered nothing to put hopes on them too.

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 20:56
younghansolo none of that will happen as long as Wenger is in charge and even if it did things will still be the same with Wenger is in charge

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 21:10
#1 - Arsene Wenger sacked by Silent Stan in January after dropping into Bottom half of table.

#2 - Alexis, Ozil and Wilshere sold during January Window for refusing to sign new contract.

#3 - Ospina, Bellerin, Mustafi, Giroud and Walcott handed in transfer request and sold in January.

#4 - Cech dropped and Macey promoted.

#5 - Silent Stan sold his shares to an Asian/Arabian/Russian Consortium which declared "winning titles and CL Cups are priorities.

Bergmars (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 21:34
Get rid of Wenger and get someone to organise the team and actually play to the opposition and we will improve overnight.
Get shot of the dross and lame ducks buy some decent players who actually give their all and ditto above.

A shadow of what we were

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 22:07
Quote:
Goofle
Sell: Lots
Sign: Lots
Sack: Wenger

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 22:47
I like to see Wenger resign at the end of the season. He clearly is no longer competitive against the top coaches. He should go into semi retirement and focus on youth development.

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 22:48
I like to see Wenger resign at the end of the season. He clearly is no longer competitive against the top coaches. He should go into semi retirement and focus on youth development.

Flava (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 22:50
Gutting that Guadiola allegedly was interested in the Arsenal job. We'll be wheeling Wenger out in a coffin

hippogunner (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 09:35
I'm sure we'll get Guardiola eventually about ten years from now when he's in decline and loads of younger managers are outwitting him. Anyway can you imagine Arsenal signing a manager who would spend 200 million in one transfer window? That sort of ambition this club has never had.

What I'd like to see is the whole stadium burned down, the land made absolutely polluted, cursed, infected with Bubonic plague etc. so that c*nt Kronke can make no money out of it and then restart the club with supporters in charge, playing in the bottom of the football pyramid where at least we might win a few leagues and then eventually by 2044 winning the CL while I croak my last on my death bed.

Failing that I'd like to see supporters storm the pitch and apply copious amounts of glue to that zip on Wenger's coat.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 14:37
(Sm22)

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net