football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

I'm embarrassed
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 16:17
We made it so easy for City it's embarrassing.

No pride in the shirt.

A team full of over paid pansies, who are f ucking average

We're finished. The final nail will be when Tottenham come to our ground and batter us in a few weeks!

Re: I'm embarrassed
Shane (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 16:20
I thought this thread was going to be about reading back on your old posts.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 16:23
Don't be GS.

It is only Silent Stan's club.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 16:24
Keep reading my old post you might start understanding the game.

Flava (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 16:41
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
We made it so easy for City it's embarrassing.
No pride in the shirt.

A team full of over paid pansies, who are f ucking average

We're finished. The final nail will be when Tottenham come to our ground and batter us in a few weeks!

This is spot on. Wenger is so past his sell by date

Bergmars (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 17:08
Sadly not to the people that matter

A shadow of what we were

SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 17:27
The team has no soul, and it plays very mediocre stuff. At one point our strongest segment was the midfield, now it's the weakest. There's no creativity nor agility.

For what Ózil cost and the hype that came with it, I think he has been one of the biggest flops in the club's history. Would have been miles better keeping/bring back Fabregas back when the opportunity arisen.

Even though we're way behind City or Chelsea and Spurs for that matter, I still think that if we replaced Wenger, the current crop of players could do better. Aspects such as defending can be improved a lot.

younghansolo (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 17:46
Fabregas would have played for the shirt because he got burned elsewhere.

Apparently Wenger barely speaks to him now. That says it all. His (Wenger's)pride dictated cesc going to chelsea and winning the league. Twice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2017 22:27 by younghansolo.

Shane (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 20:45
Quote:
SA-Gunner
For what Ózil cost and the hype that came with it, I think he has been one of the biggest flops in the club's history.

One of? He's hands down our biggest flop. Nobody comes close. Xhaka looks well on his way to being right up there, because he's f*cking terrible, but he's much younger and it's only his second season.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 21:03
Arsene Wenger will be in charged of his 1,000th league game with us if he is to stay for another 5 years, i.e. if Silent Stan intends "not to sell his Arsenal shares for any price".

Silent Stan and Arsene Wenger is a marriage make in "Arsenal is a cash cow" heaven.

SandyB (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 21:03
Quote:
younghansolo
Fabregas would have played for the shirt because he got burned elsewhere.
Apparently Wenger barely speaks to him now. That says it all. His pride dictated him going to helsea and winning the league. Twice.
LoL, Fabregas is a Chelsea legend now, he won two titles with them their fans give him standing ovation when he gets substituted now a days...his days of Wenger worshiping is over long time ago.

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 22:06
If Spurs get out of 2nd gear the result will be worse than today.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 09:25
Ramsey alexis iwobi were atrocious. Lacazette should start every game. His new and has something to prove. Drop xhaka to europa and start playing jack. Xhaka doesn't track runners anyway

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 21:45
Ospina/ Macey

Bellerin
Mertesacker
Koscielny
Monreal

Coquelin
Wilshere

Welbeck
Ozil
Sanchez

Laca

That's the team I'd play against Tottenham. Xhaka and Ramsey are beyond shite, just as I said they would be, it was f ucking obvious!

Play players who've got some pride. Ozil and Sanchez no matter you think of them are our 2 most talented fit players.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 02:55
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Ospina/ Macey
Bellerin
Mertesacker
Koscielny
Monreal

Coquelin
Wilshere

Welbeck
Ozil
Sanchez

Laca

That's the team I'd play against Tottenham. Xhaka and Ramsey are beyond shite, just as I said they would be, it was f ucking obvious!

Play players who've got some pride. Ozil and Sanchez no matter you think of them are our 2 most talented fit players.
Will still play cech but other than that there. S not much option.

But mertesacker against kane and alli is disaster.

I didn't mind coquelin in there too much but yeah.

3 in the middle suits this team a lot better. Might play ramsey on the wings if welbz isn't fit

SandyB (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 03:07
Quote:
CazOnARola
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Ospina/ Macey
Bellerin
Mertesacker
Koscielny
Monreal

Coquelin
Wilshere

Welbeck
Ozil
Sanchez

Laca

Will still play cech but other than that there. S not much option.

But mertesacker against kane and alli is disaster.

I didn't mind coquelin in there too much but yeah.

3 in the middle suits this team a lot better. Might play ramsey on the wings if welbz isn't fit
I thought both Kane n Alli are injured?

litmus (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 05:50
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Ospina/ Macey
Bellerin
Mertesacker
Koscielny
Monreal

Coquelin
Wilshere

Welbeck
Ozil
Sanchez

Laca

I'd might be inclined to suggest a 4-3-2-1. Coquelin, Wilshere and Kolasinac. Then Sanchez and Ozil as the 2 behind Lacazette and I still choose Cech. I don't trust Ospina and Macey (yet).

Bergmars (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 06:05
You can play who you want where you want this group is mentally and physically soft and their leaders inept, the spiral downward is out of control.We have been lucky in several games already and have looked poor apart from the Everton game I doubt anyone fears playing this bunch.

A shadow of what we were

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net