football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Chuks Aneke
Flava (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 19:51
Playing for MK Dons tonight. It was only two years ago Jack and GS rhought he should be anchoring our midfield

Re: Chuks Aneke
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 08:38
It's only a few years ago that you said Flamini was better than Vieira.

It's easy to make b ullshit up!!

You'd never find one comment from me on this, like the other Cleverley b ullshit that Shane and him go on about.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 09:22
It's Goofle who rips the head off of it over Cleverley for some unknown reason. Add Denilson as well and you'd have apparent good players making up the worst midfield pairing in history.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2017 09:23 by BootyDaddy.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 09:56
I thought it was the name of one of those techie shops on the Tottenham Court Road

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Shane (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 16:22
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
It's easy to make b ullshit up!!

We learned it from you mate.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 19:18
Quote:
Flava
Playing for MK Dons tonight. It was only two years ago Jack and GS rhought he should be anchoring our midfield

I remember you calling Salah shite, when I said we should sign him.

How's that going...

PKGooner (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 20:28
Someone said we should sign Barry

Flava (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 21:40
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
Flava

How's that going...

Find that post mate

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 22:54
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
Flava

How's that going...

Find that post mate

I have...

Flava (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 11:50
We're waiting

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net