football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Cazorla nearly lost his leg
djarse (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 11:31
Bloody hell - poor bloke:

[www.theguardian.com]

Re: Cazorla nearly lost his leg
Padre Pio (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 13:13
Very brave and determined too, but will he recover his form? He is a player we have missed a lot

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

SandyB (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 13:40
It will be interesting to know what kinda injury insurance Arsenal bought, I believe some very substandard cheap one, Arsenal always have problem with players recovering from injury with very long recovery, lousy diagnosis, infections etc. We don't hear this often at other clubs. Probably they don't even have to pay almost anything when a player is injured so they can even sign a renewal with the player. Again something doesn't add up reading this injury report!!

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 14:34
Yes I thought that Sandy, why did he play after the injury but before full recovery?

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

younghansolo (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 18:24
Horrific. Some things are bigger than football. If I were him I'd be very tempted to walk away.

Goofle (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 02:49
Obviously a shame. Not particularly bothered by his loss though.

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 03:44
Even after all this I bet Wenger still has Cazorla as a key part of his plans even though top quality managers would've signed a replacement 2 years ago.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 08:39
Quote:
Goofle
Obviously a shame. Not particularly bothered by his loss though.

Yes but you've never understood football!

djarse (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 10:26
Much as it pains me to have to agree with Gunnersingh1 - I do think losing Cazorla for the past 18 months has been a huge blow

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 12:09
Quote:
djarse
Much as it pains me to have to agree with Gunnersingh1 - I do think losing Cazorla for the past 18 months has been a huge blow

I think its akin to the Gilberto back injury situation, fans didnt realise what they had until it was gone

Goofle (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 22:05
Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
djarse

I think its akin to the Gilberto back injury situation, fans didnt realise what they had until it was gone

Cazorla is one of the most loved Arsenal players of the past 10 years.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 21:50
^And rightly so, he's been fantasic for Arsenal. Far better than the dross on the field now!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net