football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Tactical Training according to Woj
hahanice (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 13:48
[www.espnfc.com]

Pretty Damning. girls highschool teams even watch tape of their opponents. Woj says a lot more in this interview, most of it complimentary, but this article only highlights the bad stuff. pretty interesting

Re: Tactical Training according to Woj
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 17:11
So players are not analysing their mistakes.

No wonder s hit like Ramsey thinks it's acceptable just to run forwardn like a headless chicken!

Wenger is a f ucking dinosaur, i cant wait for the day until he's hounded out!

SandyB (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 19:15
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
No wonder s hit like Ramsey thinks it's acceptable just to run forwardn like a headless chicken!

Wenger is AKB legend dude, no one is gonna hound him out for whoever says whatever. Ask shano...(Sm100)

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 23:37
I believe when we come up against the top teams, Wenger will get his players to play to tactics designed for that opponent. Like against Chel$ki and Citeh (last season). But for other supposely weaker opponents, Wemger wxpects his team's superior quality to overcome those teams without the need of tactics. Call it arrogance or naiveness but Wenger didnt get the memo against Watford bcos Watford are above Arsenal b4 kickoff.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
18 October, 2017 08:45
Quote:
Gunnersingh1

Seriously you haven't got to use every single thread regardless of the subject as a reason to highlight your dislike for Ramsey.

We get it already.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

dvno (IP Logged)
18 October, 2017 13:06
Quote:
BootyDaddy
Quote:
Gunnersingh1

Seriously you haven't got to use every single thread regardless of the subject as a reason to highlight your dislike for Ramsey.

We get it already.

I bet its a crush. You know like when you liked a girl on the school playground, you were kind of mean to her.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
18 October, 2017 19:50
Do a search on Gunnersingh1 and this forum and all that floods the screen is post after post about Ramsey going back years. It's just plain weird, borders on stalking.

"Dear Mr I'm too good to pass the ball"

https://kidfromthe6ix.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/1065485_o.gif

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
18 October, 2017 23:10
So your searching my name on this forum but am boarding on stalking, OK...

Your post is pathetic because You've got more posts where you hate on Wenger, than I do on Ramsey, so you're contradicting yourself again!

It doesn't surprise me you searched my posts, one day you might reach my level!

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
19 October, 2017 11:13
My posts on Wenger are objective, based on fact that he has been c.rap and failed miserably at his job for over a decade. You wont find many outside DeTimes who disagree with me either.

You on the other hand, everything you post is subjective, based on your own personal feelings or emotions to certain player in a relentless pursuit no matter how well they play or don't to convince everyone else your opinion is factual. Or what I like to call talking s.hite and ever so boring.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net