football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Ramsey good for Wales:
PKGooner (IP Logged)
08 October, 2017 19:05
As usual.

Re: Ramsey good for Wales:
Bergmars (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 08:43
It's the manager that makes our players look @#$%&

DB10,the best.

Goofle (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 17:15
Ramsey doesn’t look anything other than very good for us pretty much every game recently.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 17:42
Quote:
PKGooner
As usual.

And shite for arsenal, as usual!

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 21:30
Oh dear oh dear, anyone just see his free kick? The guy is beyond terrible.

I remember when Shane tried to argue with me when I said Ramsey is a poor finisher.

Shane (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 23:45
I don't.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 23:46
You wouldn't would you. I don't forget things mate, as you know...

Shane (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 23:52
You forgot to take your anti-stupid pills this morning.

Bergmars (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 06:13
Good first half shite second half.

DB10,the best.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2017 09:36 by Bergmars.

Flava (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 07:00
Quote:
Gunnersingh1

You did forget that you hailed Cleverley and Smalling the second coming of Pirlo and Canavarro though.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 17:54
I never understood why people think a s.hit player playing in a mustard team makes him not s.hit.

S.hit + Good = Good? Nah it's still s.hit at the end of the day, just probably a bit hotter.

The likes of Cleverley and Denilson are scenarios of awful players getting away with being s.hit for awhile at least because of those around them (or just c.rap management in the latters case).

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 19:09
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Gunnersingh1

You did forget that you hailed Cleverley and Smalling the second coming of Pirlo and Canavarro though.

Smelling is a very good defender, far better than Mustafi.

Find the thread about Cleverley and then we'll talk, until then everyone knows you're making s hit up.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 21:45
Let's not get carried away, while i was never the biggest fan of daniel-san, he was much better at wax on wax off. At least before his back injury.
He was doing more tackles and interceptions than elneny and xhaka can do combined every 3 games.
You guys don't realize how @#$%& we are at winning the ball back compared to even 2009-2010 with denilson.
He was also a way better at passing (side ways as we can it famously) compared to coquelin.

At that time he obv looked shot cause we were used to watching beasts like viera in an arsenal shirt.

I would take the 2009-2010 denilson in a heart about over the shitty players that are passed off as CMs these days

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2017 21:53 by CazOnARola.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 21:46
For everyone's benefit. Let me know when you see xhaka elneny do this (successfully) for even 2 games in a row.
[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2017 21:46 by CazOnARola.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 21:57
Btw, xhaka will not be able to dodge a player racing at him (which is much easier to dribble past compared to full backs that are being away waiting for a next touch from you) even if his life depends on it.

He will just square the ball to nowhere hoping for an arsenal shirt before he gets crunched by a tackle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2017 22:03 by CazOnARola.

Flava (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 21:58
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Gunnersingh1

Smelling is a very good defender, far better than Mustafi.

Find the thread about Cleverley and then we'll talk, until then everyone knows you're making s hit up.

Yes, I'm going to trawl through your 10000 posts proclaiming how you are the new Jimmy Hill and know everything about football. I don't know why I said Jimmy Hill but if you change your handle to that you will be my hero.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net