football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Wilshere
Flava (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 21:56
Makes Ramsey look like Tony Kroos

Re: Wilshere
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 22:37
Everyone who understands the game knows Wilshere has more talent than Ramsey.

Goofle (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 01:59
Ramsey actually does stuff that matters.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 03:20
Wilshere is not the player he was when he played that game against barca any more. He kept it simple yesterday though and saw him get back to defend a lot more than before. But he does not look fit

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 07:56
I was at the game last night and thought he played reasonably well considering he's obviously not fully fit.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 21:38
Quote:
CazOnARola
Wilshere is not the player he was when he played that game against barca any more. He kept it simple yesterday though and saw him get back to defend a lot more than before. But he does not look fit

He'll get there with games. A CM midfielder who can glide past players is worth his wait in gold.

Goofle (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 05:34
They really aren't unless you're gonna do it basically every single attempt. Otherwise you're just risking possession in a part of the pitch where you definitely don't want to lose the ball.

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 17:35
This thread is just nonsensical, little wonder since its author is flava

Jack plays and we look like we know how to play football again, one twos and attacking through the middle, not hitting it wide all the time to find a full back or Sanchez

Jack makes us tick

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Bergmars (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 19:02
It matters not cos he'll be injured before the end of October.

DB10,the best.

celine dion (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 19:34
Quote:
Jack_is_the_truth
This thread is just nonsensical, little wonder since its author is flava
Jack plays and we look like we know how to play football again, one twos and attacking through the middle, not hitting it wide all the time to find a full back or Sanchez

Jack makes us tick

I know Flava in real life and its true to say he harbours a pathological hatred of Jack Wilshere. I mentioned the injury-prone reserve midfielder once in passing conversation and Flava got all funny and i was worried he was going to hit me. Ive even noticed that if we are walking down the road and he sees someone who looks like Jack Wilshere, i.e. a bit chavvy, that Flava immediately tenses up as if he is expecting a fight.

Anyway, you are also talking sh*t because in the post above you ommit to mention that the game you are referring to Jacks performance in, was against Doncaster Rovers. Probably also worth mentioning that we only won it 1-0. So if Jack was dictating the game he wasn't dictating it very well.

Shane (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 21:03
Quote:
Bergmars

That's a bit optimistic mate. I'd back him to fall down the stairs in a bungalow, or some other freak accident you normally only see in Final Destination. I don't see him ever doing a Van Persie and getting over his injuries and fulfilling his potential.

I do like him though. He's the best ball carrier we've had since Diaby, who also had that knack of just gliding past opponents as Gunnersingh said.

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 00:31
Quote:
celine dion
Anyway, you are also talking sh*t because in the post above you ommit to mention that the game you are referring to Jacks performance in, was against Doncaster Rovers. Probably also worth mentioning that we only won it 1-0. So if Jack was dictating the game he wasn't dictating it very well.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

PKGooner (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 05:32
I like him.

Goofle (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 09:45
I think he would be good in Özil's role.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 16:37
Cutting in from the left. You have been advocating playing him on the left wing for a long time.
In this formation to it will suite him to a T.
But he has to lose some weight. He doesn't look as sharp as he used to. But seems a lot more mature in terms of going into challenges and dropping deep

Bergmars (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 18:42
Quote:
Shane
Quote:
Bergmars

That's a bit optimistic mate. I'd back him to fall down the stairs in a bungalow, or some other freak accident you normally only see in Final Destination. I don't see him ever doing a Van Persie and getting over his injuries and fulfilling his potential.

I do like him though. He's the best ball carrier we've had since Diaby, who also had that knack of just gliding past opponents as Gunnersingh said.
Ever the optimist (not) I like Jack and fit he is a valuable asset but we all know he's the English Abou

DB10,the best.

Flava (IP Logged)
25 September, 2017 22:28
Thought he played well tonight

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
25 September, 2017 23:12
Yes Flava, a few have been proven right tonight ... or so they will claim.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
28 September, 2017 18:09
Quote:
Gunnersingh1

I was saying @#$%&!!!

Flava (IP Logged)
28 September, 2017 18:27
What were you saying about Ospina and Czech mate?

Flava (IP Logged)
28 September, 2017 18:30
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
Gunnersingh1

I was saying @#$%&!!!

Wilshere plays against Bate Borisov and Doncaster, Ramsey is motm against Chelsea

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/09/2017 18:45 by Flava.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
28 September, 2017 18:37
Read and learn mate!!

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
28 September, 2017 18:40
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
Gunnersingh1

I was saying @#$%&!!!

Wilshere plays against Bate Borisov and Doncaster, Wilshere is motm against Chelsea

You p issed again!

Flava (IP Logged)
28 September, 2017 18:46
Yes, ive been out with celine's Mum all afternoon

Flava (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 07:19
So anyway, an excellent performance from Wilshere, especially the first half. Let's start giving him some premier league minutes. I did it enjoy it when he balled out Walcott for not squaring it in the second half

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 16:07
Jack is definitely vocal. He did try to keep things simple when he was so in our half. It will be interesting to see if he will still invite challenges or release the ball quicker if he plays in the premier league. I don't see him getting minutes unless we need a goal in the dying minutes. Otherwise we are likely to see elneny like we saw last time around.
Wenger it seems will play him only on europa/carbao and fa cup later

younghansolo (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 19:08
Sign him up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net