football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Has Sanchez missed the boat?
mike was right (IP Logged)
31 August, 2017 22:35
The greedy sod wanted 400 k a week off B Munich or PSG, who rightly told him to do one. This left his options sparse relying on City who were prepared to give him 300 k. Now that deal is off, will anybody be interested in him next June at those rates? To put this into perspective, he will be 29 years old when he is his own man. His own man six months off being 30. , I highly doubt Pep will be interested in him by then. PSG are fully booked, and Munich make old men not employ them. Madrid are recruiting from the student body and Barca won't a player his age, plus they don't have that sort of money he wants -- only their elites get the big potatoes there. Has the greed wagon wheeled off into the sunset without him on it? Maybe he should have signed that AFC contract after all. [www.dailymail.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 31/08/2017 23:35 by mike was right.

Re: Has Sanchez missed the boat?
SandyB (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 02:48
Looks everything bleak for Alexis at the moment, lost 3-0 at home against Paraguay, 7 goals in 2 games he's in real receiving end. Coutinho checked in 2nd half against Ecuador n scored a fantastic goal within minutes.
I think Alexis will turn back big time n save the season for Wenger.

mike was right (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 10:51
I hope not. Means the clown will get another 2 years and Groundhog day continues.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 12:30
Sandy is right and for once i think wenger was right when he said players have perform well to get a good offer in the market, but if course its not ideal like he said as the player will just play for himself

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 12:57
Quote:
SandyB
I think Alexis will turn back big time n save the season for Wenger.

Reports are suggesting that Alexis is very mad with Arsenal for not enabling the transfer to City and may now go on strike till Jan where City will come in with a loan move to take the problematic player off Arsenal's hands followed by a free transfer next summer.

If true, Wenger's gamble will have failed big time. He should be fired for that.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 14:16
Alexis should @#$%& off. Went should anybody be willing to sell him just because he wants to go. Why should arsenal @#$%& enable him. He sold have thought about that before signing the contract.

I feel he had missed the boat. Guardiola might not be there to manage next session if he didn't win the epl this year which looks likely at the moment considering uniteds squad and jose s experience in pl

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net