football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Poll: How many players do you think we will sign from now until the end of the transfer window?
litmus (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 06:23

How many players will we sign from now until the window closes?

You must be logged in to vote.

6 Votes

Show results

I'm curious if anyone actually thinks we will actually buy anyone or two. I am not optimistic. We might end up selling 5 though.

Re: Poll: How many players do you think we will sign from now until the end of the transfer window?
MattySadler (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 06:31
Why isn't 0 an option?

Re: Poll: How many players do you think we will sign from now until the end of the transfer window?
Sanogone (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 06:44
This is what it available and what I would do...

Swap Sanchez for Fernandinho no cash just straight swap get the deal done, if pep wants Sanchez this year he has to pay big for him.

Go all out for Danny Drinkwater, excellent replacement for Santi as he is an actual adult and a tough physical player, he won't be the final answer to our problems but we do need someone like him.

And the name every English team is after which is van dijk.

What I think will happen...

Sterling, Evans and jack wilshire.......like a new signing guys!!!

litmus (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 07:30
Quote:
MattySadler
Why isn't 0 an option?

I thought I did put 0. Seriously, why wouldn't I? I must have screwed it up somewhere. Sorry.

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 07:52
I voted 2.
But they won't be top class players.
Panic buys.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Kalela (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 07:55
I am hoping zero. I am a little evil and want to continue seeing Wenger miserable on the bench while his team gets destroyed.

We don't have anybody with 20 goals in the league, so that is a handicap - Arsene Wenger

MattySadler (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 08:28
Quote:
litmus
Quote:
MattySadler
Why isn't 0 an option?

I thought I did put 0. Seriously, why wouldn't I? I must have screwed it up somewhere. Sorry.

Haha no problem, just that 0 is my answer!

tigerline (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 10:52

Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 11:23
Why isn't -1 -2 ect an option we already at -1 Gibbs just went to west brom ox sanchez we could be -3 by tomorrow night.

SandyB (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 11:35

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 12:25
Zero unless we have another Lucas Perez lined up.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Bergmars (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 12:33
None so cannot vote

A shadow of what we were

MattySadler (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 17:50
Ornstein says we have no plans to replace Oxlade-Chamberlain and have no money left to make any major signings anyway.

Also says only way Alexis will go is if we get massive money and have a replacement lined up.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 17:57
Quote:
MattySadler
Ornstein says we have no plans to replace Oxlade-Chamberlain and have no money left to make any major signings anyway.
Also says only way Alexis will go is if we get massive money and have a replacement lined up.

Ornstein must be on the payroll, our club is finished!

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 18:11
Alexis deal can happen if you get a cole gallas type deal.
But we are @#$%& either way

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 18:23

Renato Sanchez loaned to Swansea from Bayern. Why couldn't we bring him in? Complete joke.

Ares (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 19:12

1 centre half, maybe 2

Bergmars (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 19:48
Talk is Wenger's getting no money and was told if Sanchez gets his pay rise players have to go.Seems Stan is milking the cash cow dry

A shadow of what we were

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 21:05
Quote:
Ares
1 centre half, maybe 2

Sarcasm, surely?

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

mike was right (IP Logged)
30 August, 2017 22:41
At best: a French defender nobody has heard of who plays for some mid table Spanish teams reserves, for 5 million. And another French guy, or possibly German, who can play at both left and right back and in central midfield, on a free transfer.

tigerline (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 12:32
And the correct answer was ...

ZERO

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 12:42
They were always complaints about the polls on the Off Topic forum, but I have to say that this poll created by litmus is pretty bad as he forgot to put the option that was the most likely outcome.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

litmus (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 12:59
yup, my bad. What happened was I did type in "Big Fat Zero" in the option but then deleted it and didn't put "0" back in.

Its a moot point now. All of us fans got screwed.

My son sent me a photo message that said "I won't be surprised if Arsenal is a social experiment at how long someone would support a club before killing themselves." If it is, I'm pretty much near the result end of this experiment.

MattySadler (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 14:28
Quote:
litmus
yup, my bad. What happened was I did type in "Big Fat Zero" in the option but then deleted it and didn't put "0" back in.
Its a moot point now. All of us fans got screwed.

My son sent me a photo message that said "I won't be surprised if Arsenal is a social experiment at how long someone would support a club before killing themselves." If it is, I'm pretty much near the result end of this experiment.

At least you know now for January's poll mate

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net