football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Poll: Lukaku or Lacazette
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 17:21

Who's better

Lacazette
Lukaku

You must be logged in to vote.

13 Votes

Show results

I'm not happy with Lacazette, he's a very boring footballer who won't take us to the next level, one of the most pointless signings in recent years, and we've had a few.

He might score 20 goals but he's not going to win us the league. I'd have been very excited if we signed Lukaku who's got unbelievable potential and is a much more exciting signing than Lacazette.

We could have signed Defoe for a few million and he'd have done the same job for us as Lacazette will do.

Now who would have been excited if we signed Defoe? Just because Lacazette cost big money some Arsenal fans are getting a hard on over it, well am not!!

F ucking standing still as usual!!

Re: Poll: Lukaku or Lacazette
MattySadler (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 17:41
He's costing £90-odd million though mate.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 19:17
Both are different. I wanted lukaku. But then i also thought welbeck will become our permanent striker

Bergmars (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 21:30
I'm supporting our man Lukaku is far from the finished article let's see what happens

DB10,the best.

nomi_gooner (IP Logged)
09 July, 2017 04:01
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
I'm not happy with Lacazette, he's a very boring footballer who won't take us to the next level, one of the most pointless signings in recent years, and we've had a few.
He might score 20 goals but he's not going to win us the league. I'd have been very excited if we signed Lukaku who's got unbelievable potential and is a much more exciting signing than Lacazette.

We could have signed Defoe for a few million and he'd have done the same job for us as Lacazette will do.

Now who would have been excited if we signed Defoe? Just because Lacazette cost big money some Arsenal fans are getting a hard on over it, well am not!!

F ucking standing still as usual!!

Forget about this mate. Why are you ignoring the main point ? why is gunnersingh hiding ? CT Final. India got owned

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
09 July, 2017 09:48
Didn't want lukaku.
Not a fan of him.

Only time will tell with Lacazette.
Premier league a lot bloody different to playing in French League.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

SandyB (IP Logged)
09 July, 2017 16:21
Both are equally crap. The vote is irrelevant

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
09 July, 2017 22:03
Lukaku is a physical target man. We already have Giroud though Giroud is not as mobile as Lukaku. Lacazette plays on the shoulders of the last man ready to pounce on the pass behind the defence. Great for Wengerball. Plus Lacazette can play on the right side ala Alexis. Two very different players. Lacazette is more suitable for Arsenal.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
09 July, 2017 23:49
Lukaku harrased monreal and koshielny playing on the left in that infamous afternoon kick off and tore us to pieces. He is not the best in the world but he can actually do both the target man and the pace game. He's like a welbeck that can finish.
So you can go for plan A or B simultaneously. With lacazette /giroud you are telling the opposition pretty much what's on the cards. Only time will tell. I still sometimes dream of welbeck coming good if fit for the whole season

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2017 23:51 by CazOnARola.

Goofle (IP Logged)
10 July, 2017 10:28
^ Good post.

Lukaku is miles better.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net