football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

I feel sick watching these chavs celebrate
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 22:08
I wonder if the powers that be at our club feel the same!

Conte's had one season and he's made Wenger look like a foolish t wat.

Am sick of our club, f uck all of them!

Re: I feel sick watching these chavs celebrate
MattySadler (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 22:13
I'm in a pub now watching it with one of my best mates, who is a Chelsea regular.

As much as I hate Chelsea, I'd rather they or City won it than Spurs, Liverpool or United.

Got to admire the way they spend money and change things when it isn't working, unlike us.

Horrible as an Arsenal fan but sound as a neutral.

MattySadler (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 22:17
Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea was the defining moment in this season's title race... just for the wrong f*cking team!

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 23:58
Quote:
MattySadler
Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea was the defining moment in this season's title race... just for the wrong f*cking team!

Yes Wenger taught Conte how to win the league.

We wont be celebrating a league win until our Dictator of Football is gone, and the club has been rebuilt.

If only we had got Conte when he was available

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
13 May, 2017 03:42
Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
MattySadler

We wont be celebrating a league win until our Dictator of Football is gone, and the club has been rebuilt.

Allegri is better than Conte and available but Arsenal will miss him as Arsenal is too frighten to change.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
13 May, 2017 08:00
There are 3 big ego at play - Silent Stan, Josh and Wenger.

You only have to look at Denver Nuggets and see how Stan and Josh managed the team into mediocrity.

Arsenal is a cash cow with guaranteed profit of 50-mil due to growing commercial revenues and broadcasting revenues.

ManU commercial revenue is 280-mil and Arsenal is only 130-mil.
There are plenty of room to grow commercial revenues and Gazidis is working hard at it.

get over it.
Arsenal FC is no more interested to win glories and silverwares for fans.
But to generate profits and controlling expenditures as a fiduciary duty to shareholders.
Arsene Wenger had accepted this new reality since moving to Emirates in 2006/07.
And Arsene Wenger took it as a challenge to follow the Ajax Model of team Building" instead of financial doping to win titles.

Arsenal fans will not drive Arsene Wenger out of the club as long as both Stan and Josh continue to back Arsene Wenger without reservation with a hapless Gazidis on the side-line.

Arsene Wenger is still determine to win the title his way ... building from within and he will continue with his Youth Project, albeit perhaps with 100-mil transfer funds plus from player sales to buy the players he wanted to transform this bunch into a title-winning team.

you may call Arsene Wenger deluded, out-of-touch and predictable, but as long as Stan and Josh still believe in him, Wenger will move on to build the team to win titles and trophies never mind what the fans thought of him.

Move on and just acknowledge we do not have a deep squad to win the title this season.

Abramovich is willing to spend to win titles - and Chelski had turned the corner and is profitable too - but Silent Stan is not willing to spend to win titles and trophies.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
13 May, 2017 12:27
Quote:
mapleleafgooner
Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
MattySadler

Allegri is better than Conte and available but Arsenal will miss him as Arsenal is too frighten to change.

Yes Allegri is a good idea, or Simeone, but AKBs keep on who will you replace him with.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
13 May, 2017 14:45
That is, even AKB accepted that Arsenal FC must change and get ready for life without Wenger.

The problem is those carpetbaggers from America is resisting changes to protect their investments with a firm target to sell it for a premium by 2019 to finance their Inglewood project. They have no long-term plan to hold onto their shares but like any corporate predator, they will want to maximize their returns and capital appreciation.

Who better to leave in place for the next 2-year transitory period than Arsene Wenger with minimal risk and still maintain the iconic Arsenal brand-name with a world-renown manager in place?

It is not AKB who are afraid of change but those American carpetbaggers.

dvno (IP Logged)
13 May, 2017 15:10
Gazidis should force Wenger and the players to watch the celebrations

SandyB (IP Logged)
13 May, 2017 16:16
Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
mapleleafgooner
Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
MattySadler

Yes Allegri is a good idea, or Simeone, but AKBs keep on who will you replace him with.
AKBs are the real issue n the defacto AKB leader 'shano' who's currently in hideout in absence of firebrand AKB leader DTimes who's underground are still running the cult movement.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
13 May, 2017 18:31
Nay, Sandy.

They got bored and decided to give AT a miss.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net