football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Hated the performance but
Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
17 April, 2017 22:03
I'm happy Wenger tried something new

The ox was amazing and I think it's important to sign him up to a new contract
Ramsey grew into the game but I am over him

Özil was super impressive

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Re: Hated the performance but
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2017 22:06
The Ox was our best player. Holding should stay in the team ahead of that clown Mustafi.

litmus (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 08:23
Ox needs to practice his finishing. Could have had a few last night. But yes, we need him. Now, where should we play him next season? Wide player or more centrally. He has done well from both areas.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 12:36
The Ox's best position is clearly in the middle of the park and considering all our other CM's are rats.hit, it's another of life's little Wenger mysteries as to why he is reluctant to play him there.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 13:47
have no BUT for that game. Boro is of no consequence.... if they win against City, I might start to take them serious.

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/ajplatinum/2017-09-26_12.35.41.jpg

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 14:45
We'll get d.cked by City and exit the cup and I don't hold out much hope of us beating Leicester after that either which will definitely see us missing out on the 4th place trophy.

With any luck that should then seal the deal and Wenger finally f.uck off.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Goofle (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 17:01
We did okay considering form and the new formation. Ramsey will hit hit pomp again if we carry on with the system.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 19:46
Ramsey has been shite for years but you're still dreaming about a few months purple patch! The guy is shite, end of story!

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 23:52
Weve had two good results in league since January, both against relegation fodder and you would think we are storming the ramparts

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

litmus (IP Logged)
21 April, 2017 02:53
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Ramsey has been shite for years but you're still dreaming about a few months purple patch! The guy is shite, end of story!

I'd say he's been shite for the last 2 years. Has marriage slowed him down greatly? He seems to lost 3 yards of pace during this time. How do you get into goal scoring position anymore when he is that slow. His legs are gone..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net