football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Top Four
Bergmars (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 14:12
is gone team's above and around us are playing much better, we look way down the pecking order.

A shadow of what we were

Re: Top Four
Padre Pio (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 16:15
Liverpool win 1-0 at WBA, a good performance, Totts smash Bournemouth, its not looking good

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

MattySadler (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 16:18
Imagine we finish outside of the top four, below Spurs AND Spurs win the league!

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 17:13
ManU 2 0 Chelski

There is a real possibility that Tiny Totts can win the title if they can beat Arsenal on 29-April and ManU on 13-May.

Chelski is hitting a mini-slump and all Tiny Totts need to do is to win the remaining 6 games to put pressure on Chelski.

Chelski is 4 points ahead and the title is for them to lose.
Beating Everton away is the key game for them.

11th March 2017
Chelsea P-P Watford
Crystal Palace P-P Tottenham

22nd April 2017 (postponed)
Chelsea V Southampton
Leicester V Tottenham

29th April 2017
Everton V Chelsea
Tottenham V Arsenal

6th May 2017
Chelsea V Middlesbrough
West Ham V Tottenham

13th May 2017
Tottenham V Man Utd
West Brom V Chelsea

21st May 2017
Chelsea V Sunderland
Hull V Tottenham

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 19:13
Quote:
MattySadler
Imagine we finish outside of the top four, below Spurs AND Spurs win the league!

I want Spurs to finish in the top 4 and us outside of it to really @#$%& off our fans, even I don't want Tottenham to win the league (though the way they are playing, they totally deserve it as much as Chelsea). I can't even imagine the scenes if Spurs do win the title this season, especially if we fail to make the top 4 too.

However if there is one team who better at bottling it than Arsenal, it is Tottenham, so I am not dreading Spurs winning the title, yet.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 19:23
Scr5w top 4. Arsenal has much bigger issues than qualifying for CL like Wenger and Silent Stan. Solve those issues first I say.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 23:33
Issue can't be solved as long as Arsenal FC is profitable.
The only way to drive both out is to sink into mediocrity with us nearer to the relegation every season.
Which also means that every season, Arsenal Holding plc will be running a loss with advertisers, sponsors and tourists deserting Emirates in drove ... and prefer newer stadia and winning teams like Chelski and Tiny Totts.

SandyB (IP Logged)
17 April, 2017 00:44
Quote:
MattySadler

This can happen, spuds are on fire..I don't know how Wenger could sign contract??

Kalela (IP Logged)
17 April, 2017 00:48
A top 4 finish while Wenger is still in charge is bad news for the club.

We don't have anybody with 20 goals in the league, so that is a handicap - Arsene Wenger

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net