football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Another thing that gets my back up
BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
12 April, 2017 15:59
Is now that everyone and their dog have realised Wenger is utterly useless, but still feel the need to say “He’s done a fantastic job but….” before going on to concede that he’s turned the club into a global laughing stock. He’s done f.uck all for 13 years is the truth of the matter, so stop feeling the need to mention what he did a decade and a half ago every time his name is mentioned as if it’s some sort of compensation of him now dragging the club through the gutter.

Or referring to how he’s delivered top 4 every year as some kind of success or consolation. It’s only success if you use it as a platform to achieve something on the back of it, not get humiliated in the competition every single year and don’t even come close to competing to win it.

“Wenger’s been great, but” … I’m sick of hearing it, enough is enough.

The truth is he’s an embarrassment to the club and has been for years, who continues to rot the club from the inside out and refuses to change his ways or let anyone else come in and sort the mess out he’s created.

That’s the truth.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Re: Another thing that gets my back up
mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
12 April, 2017 16:35
Up against the younger, more energetic and more innovative coaches, Wenger is out matched and needs to move on to newer pastures.

AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
12 April, 2017 18:48
Quote:
BootyDaddy

“Wenger’s been great, but” … I’m sick of hearing it, enough is enough.

The truth is he’s an embarrassment to the club and has been for years, who continues to rot the club from the inside out and refuses to change his ways or let anyone else come in and sort the mess out he’s created.

That’s the truth.

I am equally sick to death of hearing the same he did great but.....

I totally agree with the line of thought that he doesn't want anyone to come in and sort our the mess he created that's why he is clinging on until we miss out in recruiting the best managers. for me, he wants to make sure when he steps down, we will recruit someone who will not surpass his good records or win the trophies he has failed to deliver in 13 plus.

at this point I do not know who will deliver us from this parasite cos he ain't going. no other club will tolerate a 5:1 loss back to back or the 8:2 bashing.

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/ajplatinum/xa_1.jpg http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/ajplatinum/Capture.png

ORDER From: [teechip.com]

Copyright © 2015 TeeChip. All Rights Reserved.Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | DMCA

celine dion (IP Logged)
12 April, 2017 19:25
i wrote exactly this in 2009, which just shows how long this b*llocks has been going on [www.thefootballnetwork.net]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net