Check all the online polls on Wenger, I saw one in metro still AKBs are strongly behind him with more than 70% approval rating. He isn't going anywhere, results never really matter for him.
AST poll was 78% for him to go, the other 22% was mainly dont knows.
Last night the whole of the away fans howled we want you to go, all those polls show is that AKBs are good at doing online polls
- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.