football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

 

Ramsey!
Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:23
Two identical mistakes (Sm20)



Wenger (Sm20)

 
Re: Ramsey!
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:26
Remember when people on here said he's better than Cazorla lmfao!!

 
Re: Ramsey!
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:31
Of course he is better than Cazorla.

In fact, Ramsey spent less time at Colney medical Centre than Cazorla for the past 2 seasons.

 
Re: Ramsey!
Gunners R Us (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:32
Ramsey, Oxlade and Xhaka were all as bad as each other.

Our CM position is a farce.

 
Re: Ramsey!
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:32
Ramsey is the worst footballer who's ever played for Arsenal.

 
Re: Ramsey!
Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:33
In fairness Gunnersingh you also rate the clown Ospina.



http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

 
Re: Ramsey!
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:35
Yep Ospina is our best goalkeeper as proven this season.

 
Re: Ramsey!
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:36
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Yep Ospina is our best goalkeeper as proven this season.

Ahem ... our 5-1 goalie?

 
Re: Ramsey!
Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:36
Where is that guy who literally eats Ramsey poop flakes for breakfast and has Ramsey tattooed on his retina.. What was it Delia said where are you?







Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/03/2017 14:36 by Big Guhnz.

 
Re: Ramsey!
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:37
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Ramsey is the worst footballer who's ever played for Arsenal.

Ahem ... you forgot that lovely Brazilian left back he signed?

 
Re: Ramsey!
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:40
There's no one worse, I hope he gets injured for Wales and never plays for us again, he's a f ucking disgrace!!

 
Re: Ramsey!
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:42
C'mon, that is overboard ... don't wish injury to any footballer.

 
Re: Ramsey!
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:47
Speaking to Sky Sports at half-time, former midfielder Redknapp said: “No one is in there saying who is marking Craig Dawson. It’s too simple. It’s a disgusting goal to concede.
“Aaron Ramsey – who should be a leader – he has to pick him up, he has to get tight and block the run. Instead, it’s just so easy. No leaders.”

[www.thesportreview.com]

What a f**king lightweight midget midfielder.

 
Re: Ramsey!
Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:52
Wengers post match int is proof we are fusked

 
Re: Ramsey!
Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:56
Quote:
Big Guhnz
Wengers post match int is proof we are fusked

Yes.
We have to learn from our mistakes. lol

We never f*cking learn.



http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

 
Re: Ramsey!
Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 15:00
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
Big Guhnz
Wengers post match int is proof we are fusked

Yes.
We have to learn from our mistakes. lol

We never f*cking learn.


You can't treat a problem if you deny there is any problem he needs to go yesterday

 
Re: Ramsey!
Kalela (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 19:10
For that 2nd header Ramsey saw Dawson and didn't want to risk getting hurt or something and allowed to just go by him. Arsenal players all having disgusting attitude towards the game. And it is not something that will change until Wenger is gone and new manager is installed.



We don't have anybody with 20 goals in the league, so that is a handicap - Arsene Wenger

 
Re: Ramsey!
tigerline (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 19:39
Quote:
Kalela
For that 2nd header Ramsey saw Dawson and didn't want to risk getting hurt or something and allowed to just go by him. Arsenal players all having disgusting attitude towards the game. And it is not something that will change until Wenger is gone and new manager is installed.

Ramsey stood still and WATCHED Dawson run right by him to score BOTH goals.

Worthless lack of effort and/or preparation for this match.

 
Re: Ramsey!
Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 20:57
The first one he felt with his hand behind his back to see if he had really ran passed him whilst watching him score it was like a delayed reaction or something

 
Re: Ramsey!
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
19 March, 2017 06:51
His contract expires in 2018.

If he has 2 brain cells to rub together, his agent should call Barca, ManU and Liverpool and woo them to buy him.

Like Walcott, OX, WIlshere and Gibbs, these British players are better off playing with a team that has direct football in its arsenal, rather than tippy-tappy football that does not suit them due to their poor first touch and lack of football brain to develop as a technical player like Fabregas, Cazorla and Ozil.

Brit Pack will never develop under Arsene Wenger unless they have the closed control and football brain of Alexis, Ozil, Fabregas, David Silva, De Bruyne, Coutinho, Pedro and Cazorla.

 
Re: Ramsey!
essex gooner (IP Logged)
19 March, 2017 10:37
You shouldn't judge Ramsey and Ox on what the likes of Redknapp have to say on corners, the idea of going zonal means that we don't mark anybody, its not up to midfield players in the 18 yard box to cut anything out its up to the defenders on the line to come out and protect their zone, Ramsey and Oxlade are second wave they are supposed to charge down the second ball if it drops outside the penalty area, I was amazed to be hearing ex professionals coming out with the rubbish they were, the fault at the 2 set pieces lies with the likes of Xhaka, Koscielney and Mustafi, I would have to watch again to see who failed where, on one goal it was definitely Xhaka, left his zone.
Not saying Ox and Ramsey shouldn't be criticised at all but not for there part in a zonal shambles.

 
Re: Ramsey!
Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
19 March, 2017 12:10
Quote:
essex gooner
You shouldn't judge Ramsey and Ox on what the likes of Redknapp have to say on corners, the idea of going zonal means that we don't mark anybody, its not up to midfield players in the 18 yard box to cut anything out its up to the defenders on the line to come out and protect their zone, Ramsey and Oxlade are second wave they are supposed to charge down the second ball if it drops outside the penalty area, I was amazed to be hearing ex professionals coming out with the rubbish they were, the fault at the 2 set pieces lies with the likes of Xhaka, Koscielney and Mustafi, I would have to watch again to see who failed where, on one goal it was definitely Xhaka, left his zone.
Not saying Ox and Ramsey shouldn't be criticised at all but not for there part in a zonal shambles.

I judge Ramsey based on the data that my eyes,comprehension and logic process not that I need to but if I was looking for one I would go with a professionals opinion if it has consensus amongst other professionals who had played the game at the highest level over a none professional.

 
Re: Ramsey!
Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
19 March, 2017 13:26
Quote:
essex gooner
You shouldn't judge Ramsey and Ox on what the likes of Redknapp have to say on corners, the idea of going zonal means that we don't mark anybody, its not up to midfield players in the 18 yard box to cut anything out its up to the defenders on the line to come out and protect their zone, Ramsey and Oxlade are second wave they are supposed to charge down the second ball if it drops outside the penalty area, I was amazed to be hearing ex professionals coming out with the rubbish they were, the fault at the 2 set pieces lies with the likes of Xhaka, Koscielney and Mustafi, I would have to watch again to see who failed where, on one goal it was definitely Xhaka, left his zone.
Not saying Ox and Ramsey shouldn't be criticised at all but not for there part in a zonal shambles.

(Sm105)



http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?