football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

 

Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
De Times (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 12:26
We've been a better team than all of them in the past three seasons, and we will finish ahead of them all this season too. If you listen to the wailing wailers you would think we're the worst team in the league, when there are at least 18 other teams wishing to be where we've been in the past 3 seasons. These moaners are the problem with the club, they're doing everything to suck away the live out of supporting the club. Look at this place, we can't have proper football discussion anymore because all people do is to wail all the time about things that only exist in their sad imagination. Look at ManCity with all that top players and an expensive squad, the club with a manager whom some of you erroneously believe is better than Wenger... Look at them and see how they were knocked out of the competition by Monaco. What would the wailers say if this were to happen at Arsenal?



"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 12:41
You should be patience and post this thread after WBA game.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
De Times (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 13:18
We will beat them, what's the point of waiting?



"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
hippogunner (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 13:19
We got properly spanked by Bayern Munich or didn't you notice.

I'm amazed you can see into the future and know we'll finish above all those teams. If we don't of course you'll tell us that that's what the manager planned as Wenger always finishes where he wants to according to you, oh no you changed that didn't you? We now finish where the owner wants us to finish.

You're one of the most delusion clowns I've ever encountered.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
SandyB (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 13:19
Say with me DeTimes.. fuc.king 5-One OUT!! (Sm122)



Wenger doesn't need to win anything to sign the ting!!

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
Padre Pio (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 13:20
I would wait until May when the positions are confirmed. They I will stick my neck out and say that we won't be finishing above Chelsea. The rest are also rans, something that Wenger is very proud of being



- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
De Times (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 19:47
Quote:
hippogunner
We got properly spanked by Bayern Munich or didn't you notice.
I'm amazed you can see into the future and know we'll finish above all those teams. If we don't of course you'll tell us that that's what the manager planned as Wenger always finishes where he wants to according to you, oh no you changed that didn't you? We now finish where the owner wants us to finish.

You're one of the most delusion clowns I've ever encountered.
Stop insulting me bro, you can say your opinion without calling me stupid names. As for getting spanked, every team gets spanked every once in a while, our entire season doesn't depend on just one game.



"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
De Times (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 19:50
Quote:
SandyB
Say with me DeTimes.. fuc.king 5-One OUT!! (Sm122)
What does that even mean? You want to dwell on the past forever?



"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
De Times (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 19:52
Quote:
Padre Pio
I would wait until May when the positions are confirmed. They I will stick my neck out and say that we won't be finishing above Chelsea. The rest are also rans, something that Wenger is very proud of being
We finished above Chelsea last season, and we've finished above them more times in history than they've finished above us. Let's not make a big deal out of just one season.



"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 22:10
How many times has Chelsea won the PL since 2006, and how many Arsenal?

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 22:48
Quote:
De Times
Look at them and see how they were knocked out of the competition by Monaco. What would the wailers say if this were to happen at Arsenal?

Errr probably the same as what they said when that did happen just 2 years ago, Einstein.



Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 23:02
DT: The day Wenger leaves Arsenal, u are going to be a miserable bast@rd. 😂

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
hahanice (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 02:43
So you are just happy winning nothing all the time because neither are Liverpool united or city?

That's the logic now

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
SandyB (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 04:01
Quote:
De Times
Quote:
SandyB
Say with me DeTimes.. fuc.king 5-One OUT!! (Sm122)
What does that even mean? You want to dwell on the past forever?
Have you heard of special one?
If you have then you must have heard of 5-One aka Arsene Wenger (Sm6)



Wenger doesn't need to win anything to sign the ting!!

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
SandyB (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 04:13
Quote:
SA-Gunner
How many times has Chelsea won the PL since 2006, and how many Arsenal?
+ how many times Man United won the league n CL in past 10 years n how many times Wenger ?did?
++ How many times City won the league in past 10 years n how many times 5-Ome won it?
Ok nevermind,
+++ How many time Leicester won the league in past 10 years n how many times 5-One did??
5-One is called specialist in failure for a reason, DeTimes..he's paid to be fuc.ked (Sm6)



Wenger doesn't need to win anything to sign the ting!!

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
celine dion (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 08:13
Quote:
De Times
We've been a better team than all of them in the past three seasons, and we will finish ahead of them all this season too. If you listen to the wailing wailers you would think we're the worst team in the league, when there are at least 18 other teams wishing to be where we've been in the past 3 seasons. These moaners are the problem with the club, they're doing everything to suck away the live out of supporting the club. Look at this place, we can't have proper football discussion anymore because all people do is to wail all the time about things that only exist in their sad imagination. Look at ManCity with all that top players and an expensive squad, the club with a manager whom some of you erroneously believe is better than Wenger... Look at them and see how they were knocked out of the competition by Monaco. What would the wailers say if this were to happen at Arsenal?

We'd say 'that wasn't very impressive but our manager has only been here 8 months not 20 years like some other managers. Let's hope he puts in a better display next year.'

You're welcome.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:16
Quote:
De Times
We will beat them, what's the point of waiting?

Even for a troll you excel on making yourself look stupid.

Tell us the one about wenger being irreplaceable again. Just got out managed by Tony Pulis .... again!



Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:25
Quote:
De Times
We will beat them, what's the point of waiting?

(Sm22)(Sm22)(Sm22)

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 14:31
Quote:
Merlion96
Quote:
De Times
We will beat them, what's the point of waiting?

(Sm22)(Sm22)(Sm22)



http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt338/BostonGooner1/th_j9gSgr0b_400x400_zps8kfv0ppy.jpg
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt338/BostonGooner1/roastspurs.gif

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
hippogunner (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 15:27
May I insult you now?

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 15:30
I'm convinced this guy is a spud having the best time winding us up I've not seen nothing to convince me he's an actual arsenal fan.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
De Times (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 18:52
Quote:
SA-Gunner
How many times has Chelsea won the PL since 2006, and how many Arsenal?
So English football started in 2006 now? How many times has Chelsea gone unbeaten if I may ask?



"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
De Times (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 18:55
Quote:
hahanice
So you are just happy winning nothing all the time because neither are Liverpool united or city?
That's the logic now
This is not about winning something or winning nothing, it's rather about setting the record straight, that we're not a sinking club or the butt of all jokes like the moaners want us to believe.



"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
De Times (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 19:00
Quote:
hahanice
So you are just happy winning nothing all the time because neither are Liverpool united or city?
That's the logic now
This is not about winning something or winning nothing, it's rather about setting the record straight, that we're not a sinking club or the butt of all jokes like the moaners want us to believe.



"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
De Times (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 19:07
,
Quote:
mapleleafgooner
DT: The day Wenger leaves Arsenal, u are going to be a miserable bast@rd.
Nah, nothing like that. If he leaves, I will support his decision and continue to support the club in the same way. I will never ever get as miserable as you are now, God forbid!,



"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
celine dion (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 19:08
De Times theres a difference between a few moaners on internet forums and the situation the club is in now. i.e. people crowdfunding PLANES to fly across away grounds with Wenger Out written on banners, whilst the away fans hold up 8 or 9 massive WENGER OUT signs, 300-400 people marching before every home game on Wenger out rallies, meanwhile our best players sit around laughing on the bench in open revolt against Wenger whist we get smashed 5-1 by Bayern Munich for the second time in 2 weeks then we turn up at West Brom and concede 3 goals to a Tony Pulis side the 3rd of which saw a bloke heading the ball into the net whilst no Arsenal player was in 5 YARDS of him. Thats a sinking club, and I can assure you, in this country at least, we are the butt of all jokes currently.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
De Times (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 19:08
Quote:
Big Guhnz
I'm convinced this guy is a spud having the best time winding us up I've not seen nothing to convince me he's an actual arsenal fan.
It's not my fault you don't know how to support Arsenal anymore. Anyone with a contrary opinion to what is going on in your warped mind is termed a spud. How childish...



"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
SandyB (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 20:44
Okay, okey get it straight DeTimes you are not the laughing stock, you don't steal 10 m a year, year after year selling snake oil... but you know what when you buy such@#$%&like still a lot others that 'in 5-One we trust' then you are part of the butt joke (Sm6)



Wenger doesn't need to win anything to sign the ting!!

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 21:55
Quote:
De Times
,
Quote:
mapleleafgooner
DT: The day Wenger leaves Arsenal, u are going to be a miserable bast@rd.
Nah, nothing like that. If he leaves, I will support his decision and continue to support the club in the same way. I will never ever get as miserable as you are now, God forbid!,

Me miserable? Nah! I was slightly upset with today's defeat because my prediction of a 2-1 loss to WBA was nearly met until their 3rd goal. Another defeat. Another thought for Wenger to leave. I will be really upset if we don't win the only cup this manager is capable of winning and that is the FA cup. Don't give a @#$%& for top 4 nor Europa places as it does nothing for me. U will thank me when Allegri takes charge.

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 22:25
Quote:
De Times
Quote:
hahanice
So you are just happy winning nothing all the time because neither are Liverpool united or city?
That's the logic now
This is not about winning something or winning nothing, it's rather about setting the record straight, that we're not a sinking club or the butt of all jokes like the moaners want us to believe.

You really haven't a clue what is happening to Arsenal football club.



http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt338/BostonGooner1/th_j9gSgr0b_400x400_zps8kfv0ppy.jpg
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt338/BostonGooner1/roastspurs.gif

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
19 March, 2017 06:46
De Times, title should be upgraded to ""Spurs, Liverpool, ManU, ManCity & everton.""

Everton just won 4-0 (again).

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
SandyB (IP Logged)
19 March, 2017 13:56
Quote:
Merlion96
De Times, title should be upgraded to ""Spurs, Liverpool, ManU, ManCity & everton.""
Everton just won 4-0 (again).
Now in 6th..right time for 5-One to sign the new contract before Everton go past.



Wenger doesn't need to win anything to sign the ting!!

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
10 April, 2017 22:23
Bump.



http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt338/BostonGooner1/th_j9gSgr0b_400x400_zps8kfv0ppy.jpg
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt338/BostonGooner1/roastspurs.gif

 
Re: Spurs, Liverpool, ManU & ManCity...
BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
10 April, 2017 22:34
DeTimes DeTimes where for art thou DeTimes?

It's even hard for a troll to troll in current times ay!



Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?