football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Arenal 7-0 Lincoln CIty - we just a bunch of flat-track bullies
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
09 March, 2017 21:33
Looking at the way that Walcott had found a 2nd gear against Bayern Munich and at his best running into the channels and with more and more balls playing over the top for him, he will be rampant against Lincoln City.

Both OX and Ramsey thrived against Bayern Munich with their attacking instinct and not afraid to take on Bayern Munich defenders and midfielders.

It is their shameful collapse through lack of leadership on the pitch that resulted in that 5-1 defeat.

We have the players to tear apart Lincoln City at home.
And if there is no reaction after a serious of horrid results, it meant that Arsenal players had stopped playing for Arsene Wenger and everybody is instructing their agent to find a club for them in the summer.

But a trip to Wembley beckons and everybody, and everybody wanted to play there to impress their prospective employers.

We have too much pace and power against this non-league side, especially with a wide pitch at Emirates with our passing game and possession football will run them ragged.

Arsene Wenger will start Alexis as an offer of olive branch; with Ozil returning and Alexis leading the attack:

...................................Ospina

... Bellerin ... Mustafi ... Holding ... Gibbs

.............Ramsey.............OX

...Walcott...............Ozil.............Perez

.......................Alexis

Welbeck?
Out injured again.

What better to play with an all-out attack to score as many goals as possible than against Lincoln City at home?

It will be suicidal for Lincoln City to park the bus when they do not have quality defenders and midfielders to stake Arsenal passing game and flair players like Alexis, Perez and OX who can dribble their way into a crowded box.

Expect penalties, lots of free-kicks and corners.

Re: Arenal 7-0 Lincoln CIty - we just a bunch of flat-track bullies
Themightyimp (IP Logged)
10 March, 2017 20:30
I really hope you do put a team out like that,this our cup final.Sadly I won't see the game as I couldn't get a ticket,but I'll be sat in the coach park,or walking around the ground.As I'm driving a coach down.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
10 March, 2017 21:17
Hi Imp, sad for you but I thought Arsenal Exchange has got plenty of tickets to sell to tourists?

The excuse given by Arsene Wenger in losing to Liverpool and Bayern Munich was that there was too long a break and the players can't get it up.

This is his last chance to salvage his season and certainly he will take no risk, field the strongest team and secure a resounding win to silent the boos inside Emirates.

Themightyimp (IP Logged)
10 March, 2017 21:32
If they have,and the met let us leave our coaches,then I'll see if the office at the ground can do anything for us.I have divided loyalties for this game as the prem team I follow is the gooners but being a yellow belly(person born and bred Lincolnshire) City were the team I went to watch.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
10 March, 2017 21:41
Win-win for you Imp.
Just enjoy the game.

Just watch Walcott.
He is a world-class flat-track bully, getting back to his best in running between defenders, blind-side running and a real hunger to get on with it as demonstrated in his 1st half performance against Bayern Munich.

How fit are your players?
Arsenal possession game - or Crab Football - is to drag your players all over the pitch until they are mentally and physically fatigued and then pick them off after the 80th minute.

Themightyimp (IP Logged)
10 March, 2017 22:05
Our players are the fittest in our league,a lot of our goals come towards the end of games. But playing world class players,I think will certainly drain them,I'm quietly hoping for nothing worse than a 4-0,as we don't want their confidence knocking down. Semi of FA trophy Tuesday night and next Sat two legged semi plus we need league promotion as well.

tigerline (IP Logged)
11 March, 2017 04:42
Quote:
Merlion96
Win-win for you Imp.
Just enjoy the game.

Just watch Walcott.
He is a world-class flat-track bully, getting back to his best in running between defenders, blind-side running and a real hunger to get on with it as demonstrated in his 1st half performance against Bayern Munich.

How fit are your players?
Arsenal possession game - or Crab Football - is to drag your players all over the pitch until they are mentally and physically fatigued and then pick them off after the 80th minute.

Poodlebrain can run circles around these imps, but he will cost us possessions by running offsides at least FIVE TIMES. FLAT TRACK DUMBAZZ!!

younghansolo (IP Logged)
11 March, 2017 16:45
I think this will be closer than people think.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net