football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

 

Ramsey
Goofle (IP Logged)
13 March, 2016 15:49
Good job he wasn't playing today. Poor player who does nothing innit.

 
Re: Ramsey
Kalela (IP Logged)
13 March, 2016 15:54
We would have been worse if he played.



We don't have anybody with 20 goals in the league, so that is a handicap - Arsene Wenger

 
Re: Ramsey
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
13 March, 2016 15:58
[youtu.be]

This is who anyone with a brain knows we're missing!

 
Re: Ramsey
Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
13 March, 2016 16:02
Mate take your poster down and stop beating off to it.. its getting sickly now!

 
Re: Ramsey
grayfox (IP Logged)
13 March, 2016 16:09
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
https://youtu.be/xDI5Bsyuqgk
This is who anyone with a brain knows we're missing!


This


But with Ramsey in the team we should beat them too.

 
Re: Ramsey
Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
13 March, 2016 16:10
What we are missing has nothing to do with playing staff its Manager where we lack take care of the and the rest follows playing staff coaches the lot

 
Re: Ramsey
Goofle (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 08:32
It's largely both. Our squad lacks several vital elements, but better management would have made those issues somewhat less relevant.

Leicester have a pretty average set of footballers overall, but management and attitude has taken them this far.

 
Re: Ramsey
foutrelebordel (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 14:22
if wenger has one flaw, it's his loyalty to sub-par players like ramsey.

 
Re: Ramsey
Goofle (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 15:00
Sure. Ramsey is sub-par.

 
Re: Ramsey
Shane (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 15:55
I quite like Elneny. Lord knows how he managed to score a decent amount in Switzerland, but he's very tidy apart from that.

Anyways, we would've lost on Sunday if Scholes, Gerrard or Lampard was in central midfield. Ramsey or Cazorla would not have made a blind bit of difference.

 
Re: Ramsey
hahanice (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 16:54
Quote:
Shane
I quite like Elneny. Lord knows how he managed to score a decent amount in Switzerland, but he's very tidy apart from that.
Anyways, we would've lost on Sunday if Scholes, Gerrard or Lampard was in central midfield. Ramsey or Cazorla would not have made a blind bit of difference.

agree. not sure we need to play both him and coq in CM against a weak opponent, especially considering we are scoring around .25 goals pergame at the moment

 
Re: Ramsey
Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 17:33
Elneny will be another poor signing just like Gabriel.

They are nothing more than average.



http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/03/2016 17:35 by Boston Gooner.

 
Re: Ramsey
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 18:29
Quote:
Shane
I quite like Elneny. Lord knows how he managed to score a decent amount in Switzerland, but he's very tidy apart from that.
Anyways, we would've lost on Sunday if Scholes, Gerrard or Lampard was in central midfield. Ramsey or Cazorla would not have made a blind bit of difference.

Watch the video I posted, am not intertest in your theory's, especially after your last one!

 
Re: Ramsey
plonky (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 18:33
What shanes' theory that canned tuna is not fish?

 
Re: Ramsey
PKGooner (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 19:05
Quote:
plonky
What shanes' theory that canned tuna is not fish?


So funny Spurs are out of the FA cup eh.

 
Re: Ramsey
plonky (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 19:15
Yes it is still funny. Just a bit less since Sunday.

Anyway shouldn't you be busy cold calling decent citizens to persuade them to make frivolous PPI claims.

 
Re: Ramsey
Shane (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 21:20
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Watch the video I posted, am not intertest in your theory's, especially after your last one!

Didn't you say Arsenal would win the league as well mate?

 
Re: Ramsey
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 22:08
Probably mate but I'm bored and feel like an argument...

 
Re: Ramsey
Ares (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 22:11
Quote:
plonky
Yes it is still funny. Just a bit less since Sunday.
Anyway shouldn't you be busy cold calling decent citizens to persuade them to make frivolous PPI claims.

Er... Don't Encourage Him Citizen.

 
Re: Ramsey
plonky (IP Logged)
15 March, 2016 22:20
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Probably mate but I'm bored and feel like an argument...






Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?