football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

De bruyne
CazOnARola (IP Logged)
30 August, 2015 19:58
City have a great squad now. His final ball isnt the greatest but thats a very decent backup player and to bring of the bench

Re: De bruyne
Shane (IP Logged)
30 August, 2015 21:08
I think he's going to go the same way as Ozil personally. He'll be good initially but as time goes on I do think he'll represent a waste of money.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
30 August, 2015 21:20
His passing is not close to a top level player. He's more like coutinho than silva or ozil

Bergmars (IP Logged)
30 August, 2015 22:33
59 mill for back up feckin hell FFP rules ok

A shadow of what we were

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
30 August, 2015 22:38
Am not that big a fan of him but I'd rather have a player who assisted 20 and scored 20, as opposed to someone who you can only see his genius if your got magical glasses on!

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
30 August, 2015 22:54
According to Moanrinho, he was a whiner while at Chel$ki. If that is the case, he would be disruptive in the dressing room.

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
31 August, 2015 00:18
Wanting to play is not whining.

City aren't paying that sort of money for a back up player either. He is quality and we were already in big trouble in terms of of the PL 'title race'.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Bergmars (IP Logged)
31 August, 2015 09:40
We are not nor ever were in the EPL title race

A shadow of what we were

Goofle (IP Logged)
31 August, 2015 14:30
I imagine Sterling, Silva and De Buryne will play as the three behind Aguero in some configuration?

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
31 August, 2015 15:27
I think he will either be a back up or play on the wings in place of navas as he def is quick compared to say cesc, xavi etc

MattySadler (IP Logged)
31 August, 2015 16:44
Draxler to Wolfsburg as his replacement.

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
31 August, 2015 20:24
HE IS A WINGER FFS

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
01 September, 2015 07:46
He's played behind the striker many times

Shane (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 20:08
Quote:
Shane
I think he's going to go the same way as Ozil personally. He'll be good initially but as time goes on I do think he'll represent a waste of money.

Perhaps the worst prediction in AT history.

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 22:26
Quote:
Shane
Quote:
Shane

Perhaps the worst prediction in AT history.

(Sm22)

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

MattySadler (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 08:32
(Sm6)

Flava (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 08:49
GS isn't a fan of him but he's NEVER wrong

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 17:16
My post is beyond your intelligence.

Let me know if you need some help mate!

BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 06:06
I imagine its just somewhat confusing as this is the first thread I think you have never mentioned Ramsey.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 07:08
Hes the next generation AM. Not a silva/xavi/neymar in his first touch or pass but enough quality in the pass and vision and great fitness and quality in finishing. Also great at dead balls.

Goofle (IP Logged)
21 December, 2017 16:51
Silva isn’t in the same class as great midfielders of any era.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 03:11
Quote:
Goofle
Silva isn’t in the same class as great midfielders of any era.
he is the same type though. Unlike de bruyne and countinho who are high energy press and shoot

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net