Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Where are the Wenger apologists?
kudzif01 (IP Logged)
27 February, 2018 23:10
Bein an Arsenal fan is boring these days. Really boring in fact, to the point of not caring anymore and just shrugging the shoulders when beaten at home by Utd as it's just groundhog day again now.

I am not interested in Arsenal if they are not winning things. I only follow Arsenal for some percieved associated glory when they win trohpies. If they are not winning... count me out, it's boring.

Another glory hunting excuse of a fan. There seems to be more and more of them these days at Arsenal.

Maybe Wenger isn't the man to take us forward, maybe it is time for a change of manager at the end of the season. It's just a shame you can't change some of the fans.

Take out the glory hunting do you think Arsenal consistently play good football anymore.Liverpool, Man City , and even tiny totts play good football we certainly do not.

Arsenal football is now usually a bore fest ,and the team does not win major trophies so what is left.

Re: Where are the Wenger apologists?
kudzif01 (IP Logged)
27 February, 2018 23:13
I don't know why we bothered buying this company. They should have just left it to you and Neville to give your valuable insight and saved a couple of million quid..

Plonky there is nothing wrong in admitting you were wrong .

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing