football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Koscielny will start against Estomia
gooney (IP Logged)
04 June, 2012 05:07
According to RMC Koscielny hold his place from last game. Our skinny hero will properly be a starter in the Euros. Word is he has impressed in training and even the conservative Blanc cant hold the man back. blanc has played with Rami and Mexes all qualifiers. But Mexes is just poor and dont even get games for his club and Rami has been in shocking form lately. Koscielny played better against serbia than they have the last few games and alot of people in France have been calling for him and Clichy to bench mexes and Evra and people been saying they only get picked due to seniority. But its Rami that Kos is benching and not Mexes

Well both will start now the last game before the euros(Sm152)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2012 05:17 by gooney.

Re: Koscielny will start against Estomia
Flava (IP Logged)
04 June, 2012 07:16
Surely he should be their first choice CB?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2012 08:16 by Flava.

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
04 June, 2012 07:49
He should play alongside Benzema. Guy's got mad skills.

"I painted a sunny day on the insides of my eyelids"

flynchstone (IP Logged)
04 June, 2012 07:53
He's by far their best CB, he should start every game at the Euro's just please fu€k don't let him get injured.

Willy (IP Logged)
04 June, 2012 09:29
Always a strange feeling watching England - France, I normally hat the frogs in any sporting context but in football they always have some AFC boys. Anyone remember Pires megging Ashley at Euro 04?

gunnersingh (IP Logged)
04 June, 2012 12:08
Blanc's already confirmed that mexes and Rami will be the first choices at the Euros.

gooney (IP Logged)
04 June, 2012 12:34
Quote:
gunnersingh
Blanc's already confirmed that mexes and Rami will be the first choices at the Euros.
he did so few weeks ago, but then they had that shocking performance against Iceland, and the team picked for Estonia was expected to be the team that will start first game. Malouda, nasri, Ribery, Cabaye, Diarra, Benzema, mexes, Debuchy, lloris was expected to be starters. The left back and Centre back was the only debate and it was expected the ones who got a start against Estonia last game before the Euros would be starters. Clichy and Koscielny got the final nod ahead of evra and Rami which is only fair

eduardo (IP Logged)
04 June, 2012 20:30
koscielny is sharing a room with M'vila for the euros and says he will try and convince him to join arsenal

*Signing Ozil is a signing Bergkamp type moment for Arsenal. It changes things utterly.*

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
04 June, 2012 20:51
Quote:
eduardo
koscielny is sharing a room with M'vila for the euros and says he will try and convince him to join arsenal

I think the issue is Wenger is not interested in buying as it will impede the development of his youngsters.

Philly the kid (IP Logged)
05 June, 2012 08:53
Doubt it's anything to do with that MLG. More likely Wenger's thinking about his wallet, and sees other targets as the same quality, but half price.

gooney (IP Logged)
05 June, 2012 09:08
koscielny is sharing room with giroud and not mvila. He barely knows Mvila.....its Giroud he has known for years

Also Blanc looks like to have changed his mind. He said you shouldnt change your mind after every game and now both kos and clichy and back to the bench

karsene16 (IP Logged)
05 June, 2012 09:41
I'm a sh*t fan, I haven't searched up who any of our players are sharing a room with.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/karsene/wilshere.jpg?t=1376646952

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
05 June, 2012 15:51
Rami wasn't shocking in the Iceland game. Mexes was, and Evra too.

eduardo (IP Logged)
05 June, 2012 15:59
Posted by: karsene16 (2.100.99.86)
Date: 05 June, 2012 09:41

I'm a sh*t fan,

I'm glad you finally have the moral courage to admit it, now if only you would join whatever campaign, whenever its set up, by whoever, to get answers to questions you don't even know if you want answers to or if they have not already been answered, then you will be a real fan and not the moral free liar some might think you are(Sm100)

*Signing Ozil is a signing Bergkamp type moment for Arsenal. It changes things utterly.*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net