football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Double wldn't have saved King Kenny
Indiangooner (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 05:46
[www.mirror.co.uk]

Kop MD opens up to the fans and explains the decision the owners took....

Re: Double wldn't have saved King Kenny
Padre Pio (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 19:12
Yes he needed to win the trophy that is known as third

Arsenal is a top 16 European club that will remain a top 16 European club and the Emirates is tape-loop that will win trophy after trophy

Nothing will change to stop Arsenal's domination except the ticket prices which must go up so that Wenger can make even more marquee signings.

Kroenke, Gazidis & Wenger are made for each other a glorious triumvirate heading for immortality.

Arsenal’s not a football club it is the one true religion Milton Palmer

Indiangooner (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 19:20
4th place wld hv saved his skin

Rockstaar (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 19:21
Right Padre, because every team invests millions of pounds to win the cc and the fa cup..get real

like it or not CL is now considered one of the holy grails for teams..it is easily more important than the CC or the FA cup

its like playing a mini euro every year..a domestic competition can't compete with that

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5066/verminator2.jpg
[arsenalsigs.blogspot.com]

karsene16 (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 19:36
they don't even care about the CL, just the money it generates.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/karsene/cutmypic.png

Indiangooner (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 19:46
Quote:
karsene16
they don't even care about the CL, just the money it generates.

applicable as much to Arsenal as it is to Liverpool

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 20:33
There is no glory in FA cup anymore, it has been replaced by the money of third, and possibly 4th depending on CL final or qualifiers.

Arsenal is a top 16 European club that will remain a top 16 European club and the Emirates is tape-loop that will win trophy after trophy

Nothing will change to stop Arsenal's domination except the ticket prices which must go up so that Wenger can make even more marquee signings.

Kroenke, Gazidis & Wenger are made for each other a glorious triumvirate heading for immortality.

Mad Jens (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 21:19
You'd have preferred Liverpool's season to ours, then?

karsene16 (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 21:37
Quote:
Mad Jens
You'd have preferred Liverpool's season to ours, then?

Getting a trophy and sacking the manager. Don't tempt me.

Mad Jens (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 22:04
Heh, you know what I mean.

karsene16 (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 22:10
Would be nice for the younger generation of gunners to watch their team win a small trophy before arrogance kicks in.

People say the F.A. cup is meaningless but the streets were as clear as an England game when it was on.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
18 May, 2012 23:25
its not what we prefer, its what the clubs prefer. They prefer CL to FA Cup, hence its devalued, its about money not glory

Mad Jens (IP Logged)
19 May, 2012 15:46
I don't live in England but how much "glory" is there in it?

Maybe it's been devalued at home, but I'm not entirely sure it's been valued at all overseas. That's my experience, at least. Nobody cares about it.

Prem Title and Champions League are the measures of Domestic success, end of.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net