Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Mancini makes RVP main target
Posted by: Slordio (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 11:15

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Surely we wouldn't sell him to those khunts? Would we.....
It would be a step too far...

F-off Mancini

Re: Mancini makes RVP main target
Posted by: gooney (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 11:24

for 25 million we would....we love the money and the club have accepted we dont even compete with city. we are basically their feeder club. i expect rvp, wilshere and ox to become city players in the future

Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 11:29

We will sell him to whosoever he wants to join.

DB10,the best.

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 11:32

I am sick of us being Man Shitty's feeder club.

Posted by: younghansolo (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 11:35

This time it won't happen. I also can't see Robin wanting to go there

Posted by: Philly the kid (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 11:36

Man city don't want him to improve them. They want us losing him to weaken us.
@#$%&.

Posted by: karsene16 (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 11:40

We should tell them the money they are offering isn't financial fairplay and tell em reduce it 5mil.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/karsene/wilshere.jpg?t=1376646952

Posted by: Slordio (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 11:44

We've shown we're happy to sell players to City and I don't want to jinx anything but I suspect RVP won't go to City. Politically, I think Wenger and Gazidis might know that that would be a step too far in terms of alienating the fans, which is bad for the long term. They know where the line is and although we nearly crossed it last summer they just about staved off mass rebellion. I also think Robin has more class than to go to those khunts.

But he might go to Madrid or Barca. Don't really buy this stuff about his family. They could stay in London.

I think Robin wants to stay deep down and if he goes it's because wenger and gazidis won't be able to convince him of ambition, which would be pretty revealing. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that conversation.

Posted by: celine dion (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 12:08

I think Barcelona once they have a manager will get RVP for the basic reason that they dont have a decent forward.

Posted by: Philly the kid (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 12:11

Barca can't afford him. Spain is on the brink of financial collapse.

Posted by: Billythekid (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 12:41

I don't know celine David Villa is pretty good bro.

Posted by: Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 13:16

Quote:
celine dion
I think Barcelona once they have a manager will get RVP for the basic reason that they dont have a decent forward.

they have a manager

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/jack-wilshere-goal-vs-marseille-a.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Date: 15 May, 2012 13:42

oh yes I forgot they promoted the other chap.

ref Villa, I heard that his injury was so bad that he might not come back the same, and also that he was almost certain to be moved on anyway.

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 13:52

Messi's their forward, he plays with a wide player either side of him like Van Persie does here.

Date: 15 May, 2012 15:14

yes, and we saw how it really didnt work, against Chelsea, and Barcelona in the league. They wont carry on like that.

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 16:04

Either way a move for Van Persie wouldn't make sense. He isn't a wide man and isn't quick enough to be one and centrally Messi has 72 goals this season. Villanova may be his own man with his own principles but he'd be extremely brave to modify Messi's role to accommodate Van Persie.

They've suffered from Villa's absence, his goals from out wide haven't been replaced by Pedro, Tello, Fabregas or anyone else who Pep wanted to plug that gap.

Posted by: Merlion96 (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 16:12

Quote:
Shane1988
Either way a move for Van Persie wouldn't make sense. He isn't a wide man and isn't quick enough to be one and centrally Messi has 72 goals this season. Villanova may be his own man with his own principles but he'd be extremely brave to modify Messi's role to accommodate Van Persie.
They've suffered from Villa's absence, his goals from out wide haven't been replaced by Pedro, Tello, Fabregas or anyone else who Pep wanted to plug that gap.

In fact, Juan Mata or GAreth Bale is right up there to help out on flank attack.

DOn't forget..Barca has yet to bid for Rooney..

Posted by: RadioFreeArsenal (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 21:29

Quote:
Philly the kid
Man city don't want him to improve them. They want us losing him to weaken us.
@#$%&.

Honestly I think they want both to an extent, because we are already well behind them in terms of squad quality Philly

Posted by: I_got_Gooneria (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 22:02

i don't think it will happen, the reason being the Financial Fair play rules...This year whatever they spent will be counted. So they have to break even......I don't think they can break even if they buy RVP, Hazard and co.....

Posted by: RadioFreeArsenal (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2012 22:14

That assumes FFP is serious legislation and not just some sort of cosmetic legislation as even Arsene Wenger has stated he fears it to be, and there are certainly reasons to worry he may be right.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net