football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Forget about Hazard, Gotze or Eriksen, how abut our own Ozakhup, , Aneke and Gnarby?
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 16:13
How do we rate our youngsters in comparison to Hazard, Gotze and Eriksen?

Is Wenger pushing for Ozakhup and Eisfield to take centre-satge next season?

ANybody saw them played and how do you rate Ozakhup, Eisfield, Aneke and Gnarby?

Re: Forget about Hazard, Gotze or Eriksen, how abut our own Ozakhup, , Aneke and Gnarby?
tigerline (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 16:15
You should be sure to include Ryo in your futuristic visionquest.

Re: Forget about Hazard, Gotze or Eriksen, how abut our own Ozakhup, , Aneke and Gnarby?
Merlion96 (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 16:21
Ryo needs another season at Bolton and I have my doubt as to whether he can make it or not at Arsenal.

And yes, I ahd forgotten Wellington Silva and Galindo as well...not forgetting Lansbury as well....and those SPanish lads in Toral and Bellerin...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2012 16:22 by Merlion96.

tigerline (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 16:27
Quote:
Merlion96
Ryo needs another season at Bolton and I have my doubt as to whether he can make it or not at Arsenal.
And yes, I ahd forgotten Wellington Silva and Galindo as well...not forgetting Lansbury as well....and those SPanish lads in Toral and Bellerin...

With respect to Ryo's future at Arsenal, I have two words for you: Asian Markets.

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 16:32
do you not have any ambition merlion

i think you are just trolling with your nonsensical threads

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

flynchstone (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 16:35
Have seen hardly anything of any of them but hear one of the more promising ones is Gnabry

Peter Storey (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 16:46
F.ucking n.obs... I'm old, I'll be fucki dead by the time this lot win something, or better still see the cream of the crop run down there contracts to get a better pay-day with Madrid, Barca or the next big oil sheiks plaything!

Dont be incredibly f.ucking stupid!

[farm5.static.flickr.com]

Baby I was born to MOAN

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 22:32
Quote:
Peter Storey
F.ucking n.obs... I'm old, I'll be fucki dead by the time this lot win something, or better still see the cream of the crop run down there contracts to get a better pay-day with Madrid, Barca or the next big oil sheiks plaything!
Dont be incredibly f.ucking stupid!

My condlences Peter.
Let me know when you died.

Merlion96 (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 22:42
Quote:
Jack_is_the_truth
do you not have any ambition merlion
i think you are just trolling with your nonsensical threads

Can you handle the turth that Wenger will never buy a 30-mil rated player as it will instantly bust his annual budget?

Wenger is just a good company-man and had been instructed to watch his bottom-line season-in and season-out.
Plus his fierce loyalty to his Youth Project and will give them every opportunity to make it into 1st team till theya re about22-23 year old. If you cna't make it at that age then you are gracefully told you will be better off elsewhere.

And why this season we should be seeing a mass culling of those can't make it like Bik, Vela, Denilson...and perhaps Diaby to PSG if they make a bid.
I wouldn't be surprise that even Song will leave for PSG if they made a serious bid for him as well.

Wenger is ready to promote thsi current batch of youngsters which maybe the best he ever had.

Gotze?
He just signed a contract extension and Wenger will be patient and wiat him out..

Eriksen?
He said he rpeferred to play in SPain?

HAzard?
If ABu DHabi cna't agreed on "personal term", you think Wenger will bust his rigid salary scale for him making him THE HIGHEST earner at EMirates, pushing Van Persie down 2nd spot?

AFter we cement 3rd spot on May 13, you will hear Wenegr singing the same old tune "WHy should I buy? I have one of the strongest squad ever which is maturing nciely and will win a piece of silverware within 2 years. Nexts eason, we will be challwnging for the title. I am still on the look-out for palyers that cna improved the squad. They must be "super super" player at the right price and of course, at the right time."

Put it this way.
Getting 3rd spot just reinforced Wenger's confidence in his squad....and why after decrying his "weak defence", he still expressed only "interest" in Vertonghen.

Mind you, this Friday pre-match interview will be most interesting.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net