football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Arsenal fans on twitter
gooney (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 03:48
Why do they come across so desperate? I hate the fools who always beg rvp whenever he post anything and you see the responds and its always people begging him to stay.....shocking

Re: Arsenal fans on twitter
celine dion (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 11:32
yes. I know exactly what you mean. Most of them are 15 year old girls though.

There are some proper arseh*les on there. Especially the positive brigade. Not that I dislike positive arsenal fans in general, but theres a load on there that spend their whole time tweeting sanctomonious self righteous deluded sh*te. Or at least they probably do, I've blocked them and they've blocked me now anyway.

PKGooner (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 12:51
Most football fans on there are an embarassment.

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 13:24
why shouldnt the beg him to stay, he is a hero to them

if you dont like it dont read it

personally i think fans that want us to loose and want spurs to finish above us are the biggest embarrassments

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/jack-wilshere-goal-vs-marseille-a.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Rockstaar (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 14:27
Quote:
personally i think fans that want us to loose and want spurs to finish above us are the biggest embarrassments

thumbs down

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5066/verminator2.jpg
[arsenalsigs.blogspot.com]

Philly the kid (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 15:07
Agreed.

eduardo (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 15:56
agreed

*Signing Ozil is a signing Bergkamp type moment for Arsenal. It changes things utterly.*

carld1989 (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 18:42
Half the arsenal blogs on the net are just as bad as twitter.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 18:46
Who are these fans who want Spurs to finish above us? One or two nuts a tiny minority you would think the internets full of em.

I love the ones who keep telling us that actually go to the matches that we must get behind the team

Arsenal is a top 16 European club that will remain a top 16 European club and the Emirates is tape-loop that will win trophy after trophy

Nothing will change to stop Arsenal's domination except the ticket prices which must go up so that Wenger can make even more marquee signings.

Kroenke, Gazidis & Wenger are made for each other a glorious triumvirate heading for immortality.

Arsenal’s not a football club it is the one true religion Milton Palmer

eduardo (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 18:59
padre we have gooney saying it on here today, but then again you said arsenal fan

*Signing Ozil is a signing Bergkamp type moment for Arsenal. It changes things utterly.*

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 19:13
just because one idiot says it on here doesnt mean the rest of us need lectures to get behind the team.

Arsenal is a top 16 European club that will remain a top 16 European club and the Emirates is tape-loop that will win trophy after trophy

Nothing will change to stop Arsenal's domination except the ticket prices which must go up so that Wenger can make even more marquee signings.

Kroenke, Gazidis & Wenger are made for each other a glorious triumvirate heading for immortality.

Arsenal’s not a football club it is the one true religion Milton Palmer

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 19:45
just because one persons tells you to get behind the team doesnt mean that he is lecturing you, or is wrong for that matter

a lot of the people that i have sat next to start complaining as soon as the players come out for a warm up. i cant tell you how many times i have heard soneone say "you should have been doing that all season" when theo gets an assist or a goal

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/jack-wilshere-goal-vs-marseille-a.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net