football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

WT>FUC.K
violentgunner (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 14:03
the week link is RAMSEY!!! why r we still deploying this atrocity of a midfielder? i do not care for the sob story of a injury...if ur playing for my team, u need to play!!!

Re: WT>FUC.K
gooney (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 14:07
because wenger has decided he is gonna make it....i honestly hope he gets injured. nothing serious, but just cant see him for now

05 May, 2012 14:11
injury will not work...sell the fuc.ker and open up a spot for someone that deserves the opportunity...with our system, m'villa will would well...so will anybody but ramsey

BIGSNOOP (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 14:14
or we could just get rid of the person who signed him in the first place.

05 May, 2012 14:17
RVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05 May, 2012 14:20
u have to admit, wenger has swag...u can err on the side of his mistakes or appreciate all he has accomplished for us...id rather he stayed and the board become more liberal to signing players that actually play

05 May, 2012 14:41
our midfield needs balls!!!

zombiez (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 14:45
Agree weaklink is ramsey. Always spoils the game whenever he plays.

SuperRöb (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 14:47
Quote:
zombiez
Agree weaklink is ramsey. Always spoils the game whenever he plays.

and wenger can't see it. so who's fault is that?

RadioFreeArsenal (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 14:47
I am so sick of supporters whop only want to blame Arsene Wenger and prtend its some accident that policies were pusued that led to rediuced investment in the football team but netted the Bpard memebers personal profits of over 300 million pounds.

I swear some of you love the Atsrnal Board more than Arsenal Football Club. Our players and shite our manager is senile but our Board are looking out for our long-term interests only.

Their greed is why we are where we are now. we may yet rescue third or fourth (then again fourth might not matter) but the policies that made our Board insane profits could only have been piut in place or certainly happily approved by our Board and denying that is delusional. In fact it allowed these policies to continue.

Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 14:55
the amount of games lost this season ..disgrace

team performance today ..disgrace

the fact we have only one world class player ..disgrace

this season we will get exactly what we deserve

holzini (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 15:24
europa league

noggygooner (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 15:51
Thanks a lot you spineless @#$%&. I really have had enough now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net